Home & GardenLaundry SuppliesLaundry DetergentGain
Gain with Febreze Tropical Sunrise Liquid Laundry Detergent

Gain® with Febreze™ Tropical Sunrise™ Liquid Laundry Detergent

by Gain

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gain® with Febreze™ Tropical Sunrise™ Liquid Laundry Detergent!
Ponchatoula, LA
I typically keep a couple of brands of laundry detergent in my laundry room and Gain is one the of the brands. It provides a good clean scent and good cleaning power.
Hot Springs, AR
I love the smell for this soap! My clothes always come out smelling amazing and it lasts the whole time you wear them. They come out clean and stain free without having to use stain-fighters!
Haverhill , MA
Stuff smells great! Love how my laundry smells once it’s been washed. It doesn’t get stains out that great but it’s price effective as I do laundry for 5 people.
Henderson
I use this when I want to control exactly how much detergent I’m putting in with my clothes (vs the standard size of a pod). I couldn’t rave enough about the smell, and the cleaning power is phenomenal. I love this range of products, and hope they continue to be a permanent staple in Gain’s collection.
Garretson
This product smells amazing. Not only does it smell great it actually gets your clothes clean. I have 3 kids who wet the bed... you definitely notice a big difference between this product and the cheap ones...
Lebanon, TN
We have used gain for years. We love it, great product and doesn't irritate your skin. It leaves clothes fresh and clean.
Gain has always been my favorite detergent, my skin can be sensitive and thankfully Gain never did break me out. There is also so many great smells to choose from and gets out all the stains.
Pell City, AL
I just started using this product and so far it's great. Smells amazing and leaves laundry clean and fresh.
Auburn, CA
I like how this product is safe around kids and pets. The smell is not strong either it's actually quite nice
hopkins
I always use gain to wash my clothes because I have sensitive skin and this brand is one of the only brands that doesn’t irritate my skin. I also really like the smell of my clothes when they come out of the wash:)

Looking for your answer?