Gain® with Febreze™ Moonlight Breeze™ Liquid Laundry Detergent 40 fl. oz. Plastic Jug uploaded by Hannah H.Gain® with Febreze™ Moonlight Breeze™ Liquid Laundry Detergent 40 fl. oz. Plastic Jug uploaded by April R.Gain® with Febreze™ Moonlight Breeze™ Liquid Laundry Detergent 40 fl. oz. Plastic Jug uploaded by Jade T.

BY GAIN

Cool and crisp with intangible charm. One sniff and you'll understand why it's the scent that started the phenomenon. Gain HE detergent is designed especially for high-efficiency washing machines—both the front- and top-loading kinds. see more...

Kelsea S.
Chesterfield, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
So, I am pretty sensitive when it comes to laundry detergents / softeners... unfortunately. Most of the time I can’t use anything with a scent without it irritating my skin. But, my roommate did not know this, and she washed some of my clothes with her laundry detergent, which was Gain Fabric Softener Moonlight Breeze 52LD/41FLOZ. We happened to be out and I was like dang my clothes smell super good... she was like, oh yeah I washed a couple of your shirts a few days ago. 😦 This was exciting for me because this did not irritate my skin at all! I would not have purchased this myself only for that reason. The smell lingers all day, and it’s so refreshing, exactly like a cool, spring night. The packaging is eye catching too! Love it all around.
Bre R.
Stoneboro, PA
I use everything gain, even my lint roller is gain, they have the best smelling products in my opinion! My laundry always smells amazing and feels so soft. Gain is a little pricey in my opinion. I think the softener is 8/9$(at least at my local store). I probably spend 50$ a month on gain laundry supplies but it’s worth it, it’s the only brand I’ll buy
Lauren B.
Saranac , MI
This Gain is the best gain on the market. The smell is to die for. My clothes smell amazing for a long period of time. The Moonlight breeze is the best scent there is. This is my favorite, laundry detergent and softener, so I always recommend it to everyone.
Alexxa C.
Pasco, WA
I love purple gain.

You cannot beat the price of Gain in my opinion. I don’t feel guilty about doing so much laundry with Gain. It keeps my clothes, sheets, blankets, all smelling so wonderful I want to wash them more frequently just to get the smell!
Chandra H.
Ocklawaha
This stuff is amazing! A little goes a long way for me. It’s smells absolutely amazing! Yes it’s again it’s pricey but if you can find it on sale or cheap definitely don’t miss out on it! I’d highly recommend it. Forever my favorite fabric softener!
Wendy P.
Polk City, FL
A little Sparkle Breeze gain is my favorite this one is my second-favorite  I used to use all the time when my son was in high school and he is grown now and he still uses it he loves how he makes his clothes smell and it's long-lasting he works outside doing construction and it takes all the stains out in the sweat smells
Alanna F.
Sylacauga
I actually stumbled on this product because it was the last of its kind available in the store I was in. So a little reluctant but still hopefully optimistic, I bought it and brought it right home to give it a go. Before I know it my house was filled with this amazing scent like fresh laundry but with a twist. I was pleasantly surprised with this product and have purchased it several times since. Recommend this one at least once.
Jennifer C.
2 of my favorite products combined who can complain I love gain I love the febreze I use them both on a regular basis so this is just the perfect compliment. Super fresh smell that lasts for a long time, you can feel your clothes and a feel clean not stiff you don't have any odors after that kind of resemble wet clothes so it's perfect.
Hannah H.
Boonville, NC
I absolutely love this stuff. It smells amazing and it makes my clothes really soft. My mother got this for me so I am not sure how much it cost. It has a scent of lavender and it is very floral but it a good way, not in a “my great-grandmother’s house” way.
Tonya W.
Glasgow
Love basically any kind of gain product!! It cleans our clothes and leaves them smelling so good and fresh!! Price ain’t bad either!! Will continue to use again and recommend!!!
Lindsay P.
Granite City, IL
This is by far my favorite gain fragrance!!