Gain with Febreze Freshness Thai Dragon Fruit Scent Liquid Laundry Detergent 50 fl. oz. Bottle

BY GAIN

Let your laundry live a life of adventure. Gain Thai Dragon Fruit is an exotic cocktail of papaya, mango, and of course, sweet dragon fruit from the jungles of Thailand. With the freshness of Febreze you can enjoy this exotic scent for up to two weeks! With overtones of Thai dragon fruit, papaya and mango and delicious citrusy undertones of orange, Gain Thai Dragon Fruit is sure to take your senses on a trip to remember. see more...

Hannah M.
These are absolute best smelling laundry detergents I have ever came across. These are my first choice. Very effective!! And it is affordable. You can get it at any local store!
Ali H.
Placerville, CA
I love this detergent! I recently switched to this because it makes my clothes smell really good while also being affordable!!! I hate when clothes stink after being washed and well with a house full of boys that's quite a task! Definitely reccomend this product to others!
Amanda H.
The only downside is that this bottle doesn't last very long. I can still smell the detergent on my clothing after wearing an item for a whole day. I have sensitive skin so a lot of detergents will cause a reaction, I haven't had that with this. It smells so good
Nayeli P.
Flushing, NY
I love using this detergent for my clothes. Ever since I was old enough to do my own laundry I always used this laundry detergent. It leaves your clothes smelling nice and fresh. It is also affordable and can be found almost everywhere! Whenever I run out I by the same one.
anita w.
This is the most best smelling laundry soap it last so long after you put all your clothes away go back in a couple weeks and your stuff still smells great and cleans really awesome
Maria Gabriela G.
Winter Park, FL
I love it! Gain is the BEST BRAND EVER! to do your laundry, I use it for about two years since I moved to the United States, have a great smell fragrances and this detergent made my clothes long last and they don't look like old o decoloring clothes
Ashlee E.
Murray, KY
This product smells great, works great and makes my clothes clean and smell great after they come out of my dryer. It is very affordable and lasts for a good while. I would recommend this product. I always use Gain!
Ashley W.
Los angeles, CA
I define perfect tide but this got the job done. The sent was fine and not overpowering and my clothes did come out clean so no complaints on that front! I'm definitely a happy customer but probably wouldn't buy again.
aubrey p.
Tooele, UT
I like this laundry detergent and it cleans really well. I love when I get my clothes out of the washer and they smell so good. This brand is also super affordable and I really appreciate that. A little goes a long way!
Amber S.
Although this is not my favorite scent from gain, i buy it from time to time for a change. It works just as great as all the other gain products, and the scent seems to last forever!