Gain with Febreze Freshness Sunflower & Sunshine Liquid Fabric Softener 103 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Nicole H.

BY GAIN #87 in Fabric Softener

Let the warm breeze and crisp scent of a summer day waft through your clothing--and your laundry room--with Gain Sunflower & Sunshine liquid fabric softener. Powerful Lift & Lock Technology lifts away dirt and stains so you can lock in the amazing scent you love. It may not be as exciting as a summer vacation, but it's about as close as you can get in your laundry room. see more...

Sheila G.
Jersey City, NJ
Gain is my all time favorite liquid laundry detergent and softener. It smells so good. This is the only detergent I use on mine and my family’s clothes. It’s worth every penny. I recommend it to everyone all the time.
Nicole H.
Baxter, KY
I only use Gain on my laundry.... I don't like having to buy 5 different products to do what one product can and will fo so I buy only Gain and it really depends on the mood I'm in on which one I buy I love all there brands
Samantha D.
Waterford, CT
get compliments all the time about how good my clothes smell after i use gain detergent, the scent stays with you for a long time after too. i love the different options in scents to so you can switch it up depending on the season. if i purchase this i usually purchase at my local walmart or sam's club.
Giselle P.
Alton, TX
When I was learning how to wash I once threw so much fabric softner in the washer... my mom totally laughed at me because it was so funny but called on me to always pay attention because the close never stopped having bubbles...
after that first time I love washing and love smelling my washed clean clothes!
Harley B.
Lewisville, TX
I didn't start using fabric softener until this last year. Crazy, right? But this was the first one I ever tried and I've stuck with it ever since. I tend to always get it on sale with my Cartwheel app and it lasts a long time! I feel like a little truly goes a long way with this fabric softener, leaving my clothes feeling fresh. No crunch. Gain Fabric Softener Island Fresh 64 oz. (Pack of 8)
Debra V.
Spring, TX
Gain Febreeze has a nice scent. The only drawback is that a scented freshener on fabrics is an allergy for my older son so I can't use it near him. The perk is that you can use it sparingly or as much as you want. It is cost effective if it is not used often. I like to use this for fresh spaces.
Amanda N.
Middlebury, VT
The scent is amazing! I can't believe the difference it has made in doing my laundry. My clothes feel softer and smell better than they ever have. It is extremely effective and affordable even if you are on a tight budget. I would recommend to anyone!
Inmaculada M.
Portland, OR
Es muy bueno y deja un buen olor en la ropa.
Me gusta usarlo porque quita la aspereza y aporta mucha suavidad sobretodo para la ropa de los niños.
Sin duda lo recomiendo. Aparte esta marca siempre me ha dado mucha confianza.
Niki J.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Absolutely loooooove all of gains products!!! I have never had a bad experience. The only reason I give it a 4 star is because I wish the detergent & fabric softener was less expensive. Now a days people sacrifice the nice smell as long as they are clean. I don't like spending $40 on my laundry stuff a month.
Ashley B.
Center line, MI
I absolutely love how this product smells! It leaves such a refreshing, pleasant scent that lasts until you are ready to wear your clothes I tell you!! Don't use too much if you don't want the smell to be overpowering or if you are super sensitive. This is by far my favorite scent.