Gain with Febreze Freshness Sunflower & Sunshine Liquid Fabric Softener 103 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Nicole H.

BY GAIN #4 in Fabric Softener

Let the warm breeze and crisp scent of a summer day waft through your clothing--and your laundry room--with Gain Sunflower & Sunshine liquid fabric softener. Powerful Lift & Lock Technology lifts away dirt and stains so you can lock in the amazing scent you love. It may not be as exciting as a summer vacation, but it's about as close as you can get in your laundry room. see more...

María S.
María S.
I love the smell of this detergent. It is a very expensive product, but it is so worth it. Really leaves your clothes with very good smell for long. But let me tell you, it was a great choice because the smell of this is fantastic. Maintains soft clothing. If you want your clothes smell nice and continuous this is for you. The smell lasts all day. RECOMMENDED.
Claudia M.
Claudia M.
I started using this product 2 months ago and fell in love with the fresh scent. It's high-efficiency compatibility is an added bonus. Cleans clothes very well. Lasting scent. People compliment our clothing scent often. I wish Walmart and all the other grocery stores didn't discontinue this soap is to get it now is Walmart online. It's a great item
Michell M.
Michell M.
Las Vegas, NV
Gain is amazing. The scents in your clothes last all day. I use to only get Tide because I thought Gain would not get my clothes as clean. Boy was I wrong! Gain is just as good as Tide but it smells fresh and clean! If you like your closet to smell good and your clothes, definitely pick this up. They cost about the same so it's worth the try!
Marguerite P.
Marguerite P.
Hollywood, FL
Smells really good if you can go out and buy your own bottle and if it doesn't smell good return it to whatever store you bought it from I think it smells good but why do you got to read a review about if this item smells good or not like this is stupid for me to make a review on a freaking for Breeze spray go to the store and buy it
Jenna R.
Jenna R.
Warren, OH
Febreze is my go to. I love how I can use it on any furniture or any type of material. It does not stain but makes everything smell very fresh and clean. Once I saw they had a fabric softner I knew I had to get it. My clothes are so soft and I could just take a nap in them because they smell so goof and relaxing.
Shanay S.
Shanay S.
Upland, CA
I love Gain products! My mom has always used them and I have taken up the tradition and am an avid user in my household. I love the scents that are offered in the line. The liquid detergents last a long time, leaves my clothes fresh and clean and doesn't break our skin out. I would highly recommend this brand.
Niki J.
Niki J.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Absolutely loooooove all of gains products!!! I have never had a bad experience. The only reason I give it a 4 star is because I wish the detergent & fabric softener was less expensive. Now a days people sacrifice the nice smell as long as they are clean. I don't like spending $40 on my laundry stuff a month.
Giselle P.
Giselle P.
Alton, TX
When I was learning how to wash I once threw so much fabric softner in the washer... my mom totally laughed at me because it was so funny but called on me to always pay attention because the close never stopped having bubbles...
after that first time I love washing and love smelling my washed clean clothes!
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
get compliments all the time about how good my clothes smell after i use gain detergent, the scent stays with you for a long time after too. i love the different options in scents to so you can switch it up depending on the season. if i purchase this i usually purchase at my local walmart or sam's club.
Megan F.
Megan F.
Vale , NC
I am always on the lookout for products to keep our clothes smelling nice and fresh! And we love Gain! Especially the Sunflower & Sunshine fabric softener. Our clothes are nice and soft and you get hit with a nice fresh smell when you open the dryer, the smell stays and it's such a great value