Gain with Febreze Freshness HE Thai Dragon Fruit Scent Liquid Laundry Detergent 40 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Judy V.

BY GAIN

Let your laundry live a life of adventure. Gain Thai Dragon Fruit is an exotic cocktail of papaya, mango, and of course, sweet dragon fruit from the jungles of Thailand. With the freshness of Febreze you can enjoy this exotic scent for up to two weeks! With overtones of Thai dragon fruit, papaya and mango and delicious citrusy undertones of orange, Gain Thai Dragon Fruit is sure to take your senses on a trip to remember. see more...

Samantha D.
Farmington, NY
I was not a very big fan of this product. It had a nice scent but I felt like I needed to use more of the liquid then other brands that I've used. It wasn't too expensive but it's more then what I'd want to pay for a product I didn't really like.
Xiomara D.
Gain is a really good laundry detergent and good brand . Any of the gain products are really good .
Ashley E.
Sacramento, CA
Gain has some of the best scent products out there and this liquid is no exception to that statement. Thai Dragon Fruit smells absolutely tantalizing and I buy it when I'm lower on cash because it is less expensive than tide but I get a better clean with Tide hands down.
Michelle A.
Fresno, CA
I love Allison products. I pick this specific product up for .95 cents are dollar general and it smells super tangy
Lily M.
Salem, MA
Love the way this smells and it makes my clothes smell so fresh and feel so clean. Highly recommend this product
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love the smell of this product. It has a sweet fruity smell. It also works well to remove stains and clean clothing. There are heavy dyes and perfumes in this product however, and it caused my son to break out in a rash. This product is not sensitive skin safe.
Amanda H.
Fond Du Lac, WI
This is pretty great laundry detergent. In the cleaning sense, I feel like the majority of the big name brands do the job about the same. I think this particular scent is what puts this detergent a bit ahead of the others. I love smelling this on my freshly laundered sheets!
Heather H.
Norfolk, VA
This is my favorite detergent to use for my curtains and tapestries.
Always smells great.
Soo Soo S.
Saint Louis , MO
I use this on my laundry and it's very good it's does a good job of removing stains and just making my clothes clean and smelling good it doesn't break the bank pricewise it's available basically everywhere so it's very accessible tickets I would recommend this for a big family, medium size family or even just a small family really it does a good job.
Danielle R.
Love the fresh feeling of my clothes using Gain. And the smell! Yes please! I used to be a Tide only person but not anymore.