Gain with Febreze Freshness HE Thai Dragon Fruit Scent Liquid Laundry Detergent 40 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Judy V.

BY GAIN

Let your laundry live a life of adventure. Gain Thai Dragon Fruit is an exotic cocktail of papaya, mango, and of course, sweet dragon fruit from the jungles of Thailand. With the freshness of Febreze you can enjoy this exotic scent for up to two weeks! With overtones of Thai dragon fruit, papaya and mango and delicious citrusy undertones of orange, Gain Thai Dragon Fruit is sure to take your senses on a trip to remember. see more...

Danielle A.
North canton, OH
My absolute favorite detergent brand. My clothes come out smelling clean and lightly scented, unlike other brands which leave no smell.
Ashley W.
Silverton, OR
All I have to say is that this stuff smells bomb! I like it just for that. Leaves my clothes smelling great and it's not too spendy.
renee c.
Mesa
I love the smell of my clothes. They last a long time. Smells clean and makes you feelgood about ir. I love all the scents they have
Heather H.
Tyler, TX
This stuff smells great & gets the job done right. I love pulling my clothes out of the dryer because the smell is so yummy. 10/10
Trisha D.
Feels soft after washing clothes. Leaves laundry smelling fresh and clean. Laundry seems to stay cleaner for longer periods of time
Hunter B.
Townville , SC
I love this product! It cleans my clothes very nicely and it smells amazing!!! The price is worth it! I will continue to buy this!!
Margaret G.
Coaldale, PA
Love this stuff leaves everything soft and smelling good and sometimes it's priced pretty good and you don't have to use to much
Stephanie B.
Jackson, OH
Love the lasting scent that you receive from gain. Also like the price. Various scents mean that there is something for everyone.
kiely b.
This smells like i have died and went to heaven. My clothes smell fresh for weeks after being washed dried folded and put away.
Samantha K.
Petersburg, VA
Smells amazing. Thai dragin fruit is one of my most favorite scents by gain!! Only if I could find the matching dryer sheets!!!