Gain with Febreze Freshness HE Thai Dragon Fruit Scent Liquid Laundry Detergent 40 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Judy V.

BY GAIN

Let your laundry live a life of adventure. Gain Thai Dragon Fruit is an exotic cocktail of papaya, mango, and of course, sweet dragon fruit from the jungles of Thailand. With the freshness of Febreze you can enjoy this exotic scent for up to two weeks! With overtones of Thai dragon fruit, papaya and mango and delicious citrusy undertones of orange, Gain Thai Dragon Fruit is sure to take your senses on a trip to remember. see more...

Valerie R.
Lexington , KY
I love how clean this gets your clothes and that the scent of it last.
Also when I buy this size it lasts me a long while which is always nice.
Kelly G.
Kirksville, MO
I am obsessed with the smell of this detergent! It smells fantastic and the scent lasts. I'm a roofer and it even gets the tar out of my clothes
Tiffany Y.
Anything from this brand is what I buy. The scent is so good and it works good. I haven't had any problems with it ruining my clothes at all
Jennifer M.
Very affordable. This is my favorite Gain product. The scents are so fresh and are very long lasting. Highly recommend this product. Love it.
megan s.
Love this!! Smells amazing. One of my favorites for sure. I would definitely buy this product again. Works amazing and smells even better :)
Tatiana P.
District Hts, MD
I love the way this smells. It gets my clothes super clean and the smell lingers for about 3 days. Who doesn't love the clean clothes smell?
Amber L.
Pretty much love gain anything. I usually use the flings bc of my type of machine. Very effective wonderful scent that lasts a very long time
Tricia K.
Broken Arrow, OK
I love the smell. Always leaves my clothes smelling great. Clothing quality and color lasts a long time. Soap lasts a right length of time.
Zeina C.
Hanford, CA
Cheap alternative for other expensive detergents. It smells amazing and leaves your clothes smelling good and clean. Highly recommend!
Jennifer W.
Murfreesboro, AR
One of my favorite gain scents! Wish it came in softener as well though. I like matching my scents... Cleans good. Wish it was cheaper