Gain with Febreze Freshness HE Thai Dragon Fruit Scent Liquid Laundry Detergent 40 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Judy V.

BY GAIN

Let your laundry live a life of adventure. Gain Thai Dragon Fruit is an exotic cocktail of papaya, mango, and of course, sweet dragon fruit from the jungles of Thailand. With the freshness of Febreze you can enjoy this exotic scent for up to two weeks! With overtones of Thai dragon fruit, papaya and mango and delicious citrusy undertones of orange, Gain Thai Dragon Fruit is sure to take your senses on a trip to remember. see more...

Megan B.
po box 2106
I absolutely love this detergent!! It makes my clothes so soft and smells amazing! A week later and my sheets still smell so good! It's definitely one of my go to detergents! I also love this brand too! It never disappoints
Brittany R.
Such a great smell! Decently priced, especially when you find good deals at your local supermarket. You can usually find great coupons for these as well! Our whole family loves the smell, as well as their clean clothes!
Anna E.
Mobile , AL
I love the smell and it lasts for weeks especially with the Febreeze I feel like that gives it an extra boost! Added to an already wonderful smell that has longevity! Leaves my clothes clean and smelling delicious lol
Maai T.
Loveeeeeeee the smell to this detergent ! The smell on your clothes is long lasting and it cleans your clothes effectively along with almost all the products from gain. I would recommend for people to buy this !
This detergent is my go to!! The smell is wonderful in my home and I love Gain!! I don't see any cons with this detergent and it's very effective and affordable!! I recommend this 100%!! Great stuff, go get it!
Eloisa M.
Galveston, TX
I use Gain for most of my sons clothes since he plays sports. It takes out all of the stains and I don't even have to scrub any out! The price is not that expensive and usually they always have coupons available
Leanne F.
Dover, DE
Very wonderful product. It keeps your clothes clean and smelling so good for a couple days. It brightens my clothes too I've noticed. It is very affordable. I would buy this again. I would also recommend this!
Shelly R.
COCOA, FL
Dragon fruit scent Gain is my absolute favorite laundry detergent. My clothing comes out clean and the smell is amazing. I highly recommend this laundry detergent.
Paula H.
Lenox , GA
I generally prefer liquid laundry detergent but this brand and product works very well in my washer. It leaves my clothes smelling great and clean, and can be purchased at a relatively cheap price.
kayla s.
sumter
This scent of Gain detergent smells AMAZING!! It even smells my house up while washing clothes! Would highly recommend to anyone interested in trying. Very affordable in price and always great coupons to look for in the sale ads! Highly recommend!