Gain with Febreze Freshness HE Thai Dragon Fruit Scent Liquid Laundry Detergent 40 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Judy V.

BY GAIN

Let your laundry live a life of adventure. Gain Thai Dragon Fruit is an exotic cocktail of papaya, mango, and of course, sweet dragon fruit from the jungles of Thailand. With the freshness of Febreze you can enjoy this exotic scent for up to two weeks! With overtones of Thai dragon fruit, papaya and mango and delicious citrusy undertones of orange, Gain Thai Dragon Fruit is sure to take your senses on a trip to remember. see more...

Angelica R.
Hope Mills, NC
Gain is the only laundry detergent that i use. It is the only one gentle enough for my skin (others make me break out i have very sensitive skin). It also has excellent scents.
Judy V.
Anaheim, Ca
Not letting me get the correct one on here.

#GAIN, 👉Apple Mango Tango👈 Liquid Laundry Detergent
The enjoyment I get from opening amazing the dryer and getting the first smells of the scent of Apple Mango Tango is close to euphoria. Never have I found a different detergent that has come close to cleaning better or bringing a bigger smile to my face. Scent down from heaven. In l💛ve with the scent👈 !!!😍🙌
Gain Liquid Detergent 💯
Ashley J.
If you want your clothes , sheets or towels to smell amazing this is definitely the product for you . Love laying down & knowing my sheets smell good . Affordable? Yes it is .
Noelle I.
Charlotte, NC
I love this laundry detergent! It smells amazing and it always leaves my clothes smelling amazing. It is very effective. I tend to reach for cheaper detergents and this one is definitely affordable. I would for sure recommend this.
RobinandBrandi M.
Senatobia
As I said already. Using gain will make your entire house smell like fresh laundry. U know when u walk down the detergent aisle, that smell? That's what I'm talking about
Michelle M.
Ridgeland, MS
I love Gain. It leaves a nice scent and it is cost efficient. It's not my favorite for getting out stronger smells but it generally does a great job. It's affordable and you can almost always find coupons to make it even better.
Megan R.
Smells amazing and leaves Clothing feeling soft! I absolutely love this product! It's very effective for my family of 6! Plus it's affordable when you are on a tight budget!
Amanda H.
Fond Du Lac, WI
This is pretty great laundry detergent. In the cleaning sense, I feel like the majority of the big name brands do the job about the same. I think this particular scent is what puts this detergent a bit ahead of the others. I love smelling this on my freshly laundered sheets!
Hannah S.
Prairieville, LA
I love Gain, who doesn't!
It leaves my clothes and towels smelling so wonderful and it always get the stains out without me having to add a prewash rinse to the stain! It lasts me such a long time because it is so concentrated, and matches perfect with its dryer sheets!!

Selena P.
Albertville, AL
I love gain detergent and fabric softeners and this has a great smell that lasts through the washing and drying process, unlike some that lose the scent midway through wash or dry. It is a great detergent that gets the job done and leaves my clothes clean as can be