Gain with Febreze Freshness HE Thai Dragon Fruit Scent Liquid Laundry Detergent 40 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Judy V.

BY GAIN

Let your laundry live a life of adventure. Gain Thai Dragon Fruit is an exotic cocktail of papaya, mango, and of course, sweet dragon fruit from the jungles of Thailand. With the freshness of Febreze you can enjoy this exotic scent for up to two weeks! With overtones of Thai dragon fruit, papaya and mango and delicious citrusy undertones of orange, Gain Thai Dragon Fruit is sure to take your senses on a trip to remember. see more...

Jacqueline F.
I love this detergent and the scent is wonderful and light. I would purchase again and recommend to others
Emma I.
Edinburg, TX
Great smelling liquid detergent! It also makes the clothes smell great for many many days in the closet.
Heather b.
Love the smell of this product and it leaves your clothes looking clean feeling clean and smelling clean
Liz M.
This product smells so good and gets my clothes really clean. My clothes come out did and smelling fresh
Kayla M.
Bronx, NY
Love gain detergent, works very well and keeps clothes smelling good after washing and beyond. Love it.
Ashleigh C.
New Market, AL
Keeps our clothes smelling fresh for a while and gets them really clean very effective and a good value
Patience H.
Cincinnati, OH
My clothes always smell amazing after using gain. All of the smells and stains in my clothes wash away.
Jeff J.
Liverpool, NY
Price is right and it smells amazing. Works with my high efficiency and low efficiency washer and dryer
Lauren S.
An inexpensive option all the time. Smells great and gets stains out. Does exactly what you'd expect!
Mea P.
I buy this just about every time. smells amazing and my clothes feel fresh and always comes out clean