Gain with Febreze Freshness HE Thai Dragon Fruit Scent Liquid Laundry Detergent 40 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Judy V.

BY GAIN

Let your laundry live a life of adventure. Gain Thai Dragon Fruit is an exotic cocktail of papaya, mango, and of course, sweet dragon fruit from the jungles of Thailand. With the freshness of Febreze you can enjoy this exotic scent for up to two weeks! With overtones of Thai dragon fruit, papaya and mango and delicious citrusy undertones of orange, Gain Thai Dragon Fruit is sure to take your senses on a trip to remember. see more...

Luz E D.
I love the new smells that are coming out with this company. I would love it if the fragrance could last for more than just a couple of hours. Other than that, this product cleans my clothes with precision and doesn't harm the fabric. Which is more important than anything.
Soo Soo S.
Saint Louis , MO
I use this on my laundry and it's very good it's does a good job of removing stains and just making my clothes clean and smelling good it doesn't break the bank pricewise it's available basically everywhere so it's very accessible tickets I would recommend this for a big family, medium size family or even just a small family really it does a good job.
Selma A.
Chula Vista, CA
This product is very unique because it includes fabreez inside of the detergent, I was a by skeptical at first because I assumed the product would just mask the dirtiness of my clothes but as I used it I noticed that it was actually doing a good job at cleaning my clothes and keeping smelling good for a longer amount of time.
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love the smell of this product. It has a sweet fruity smell. It also works well to remove stains and clean clothing. There are heavy dyes and perfumes in this product however, and it caused my son to break out in a rash. This product is not sensitive skin safe.
Vanessa L.
Lake elsinore , CA
I love buying laundry soap for some reason , I think the scent on this is nice , leaves a nice light after scent . Nothing compares to tide but this is a nice alternative for the price , and it has a more feminine scent if that's what you're going for
Jessica H.
York, PA
I love the smell of Gain and it stays in my clothes weeks after I wash them. Not only does the smell last but so does the laundry detergent because you only have to use a little bit.
Janet K.
Pineville, LA
This product smells amazing and the scent stays in my clothes all day. People always ask what perfume I am wearing and I tell them it is my laundry detergent. I have had people tell me that they are going to start using this product.
Ebony V.
I love the way it smells of the product period. I do think the product could make the clothes smells just as good over time like when it's fresh out the washer. It is effective and affordable. Would recommend
Jessica S.
Green bay, WI
This is the detergent I always buy, leaves my clothes smelling so good. I have no complains and I feel like it works great. My clothes come out clean and smelling good! And it's affordable,and worth it.
Michelle C.
Raleigh, NC
I'm not going to lie, I don't usually go for the crazy fruity scents but this febreeze/ gain colaboración really has my heart. It's a funky, fresh scent that is perfect for the summer.