Gain with Febreze Freshness Hawaiian Aloha Powder Detergent 63 Loads, 125.0-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 3)

BY GAIN #50 in Starch

Yesi G.
Yesi G.
Santa Ana, CA
Keeps clothes fresh and cleaner than most of the ones iced used . I totally recommend it the powder and liquid ones
Kathy Lee C.
Kathy Lee C.
El Paso, TX

Gain is the only laundry detergent that does not make me break out and I love how it keeps my clothes clean. Smells like tropical laundry detergent. I have sensitive skin and have had zero issues. Gain is a very good laundry detergent. It get the clothes clean. I have allergy reaction to a lot of detergents. I can use Gain & have no problem. It has a good fragrance that isn't over power. It is very mild.
Delialah B.
Delialah B.
Philadelphia, PA
I'm very sensitive to scent so i wasn't a little hasn't when I was at family dollar and I purchased to this but to my surprise it was excellent. it wasn't an overwhelming smell. it was very affordably ,i believe like $3.00 . I would recommend this to a friend
katie s.
katie s.
Plano, TX
Is there anything that gain and febreeze can't conquer together? What a dynamic duo. This is a great product and has tons of uses! I use this to hand wash rugs and sensitive fabrics like lace curtains and table cloths. I love it.
Chellsie R.
Chellsie R.
Gain is honestly the best smelling laundry product I have used. The price point is reasonable. My clothes always come out smelling fresh and static free. The scent lasts on the fabrics longer than other brands I've tried.
Tiara G.
Tiara G.
For a powdered detergent this works great! It smells fantastic and I often get comments on what I was with. The only con about this is that it can be overwhelming when doing small loads a d I am not a fan of the powder.
Amber H.
Amber H.
Louisville, KY
Leaves my clothes smelling amazing for almost a week. I even put these in my purse leaving it smelling amazing. Honestly I put them anywhere it would benefit including my boyfriends shoes. Takes the bad smells away
Jamie W.
Jamie W.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
Decorator Expert
I was impressed. It took care of stains. Removed cat Oder and made my clothes smell super yummy. It was worth the extra cost to have the febreze in there. Highly recommend, especially if you have cats and dogs.
Julie H.
Julie H.
Rochester, NY
Literally the best smelling laundry product ever. I love gain and all its products. The scent lasts a long time and I'm willing to pay the few extra dollars to buy this stuff. I always recommend this stuff.
Camila C.
Camila C.
Nothing out there smells as good as gain. Gets my clothes clean without stretching or messing them up, and the smell lasts for weeks - even after I've worn the items.