BY GAIN #18 in Starch

Gain with Febreze Freshness provides a new boost of Freshness. Amazing Scent Super-duper-odor-fighting-power A new boost of freshness Questions? see more...

• Do you always match the detergent and the softner scents? 14 Answers
  • What new products will you be coming out with in 2015?2 Answers
  • Is the scent really strong? Actually I sensitive to stron...8 Answers
Gain with Febreze Freshness
  • "The smell is fantastic and I love that it has febreze in it, which makes my clothes smell even more fantastic after washing them!" in 23 reviews
  • "my favorite brand of all time it makes your clothes smelling great and soft nice and clean hands down the best product <3" in 17 reviews
  • "Gain is my favorite laundry detergent to start with and I love febreze put them together and its like magic." in 10 reviews
  • "It gets my clothes clean and also leaves my clothes smelling fresh long after they have been washed which was also a problem with other soaps." in 8 reviews
  • "Gain is the only detergent I use.It smells so good and the smell lasts a long time.Get clothes really clean." in 6 reviews
Patryce C.
Irvington , NJ
I love Gain and I am a sucker for anything that has Febreze in it. Gain is my other favorite detergent because i always has a great scent and cleans my clothes very well. I also don't need to use a lot which is a great money saver!
Adilene P.
Sanford, NC
Gain and tide are my favorite laundry products!! Gain smells great! Long lasting smell on clothes! Leaves my clothes fresh and soft! Also great at removing stains! I love everything about his product! I have used almost every product they have! Drying sheets, dishwashing soap, detergent and so on and i can recommend all their products!! Affordable price with great results!!
Misty T.
Cleveland, OH
Anything Gain, I use. I love the different scents of their products. Original is my absolute favorite. I remember when I was the only person who bought this in my neighborhood. All the sudden, it became more popular than its competitors brands product. The scent stays with you. Your clothes smell good in the dresser or the closet, for weeks before wearing them. My absolute favorite brand and brand for laudry.
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I love all #Gain products. Long lasting smell Gain Original Liquid Fabric Softener Gain Flings Original Laundry Detergent Pacs Gain® Ultra Original Dishwashing Liquid Gain Flings! Moonlight Breeze Laundry Detergent Pacs Gain Liquid Detergent Gain Flings Tropical Sunrise Scent Laundry Detergent Pacs Gain® Original Fabric Softener Sheets 34 ct Box Gain with FreshLock Original Liquid Detergent 50 fl. oz. Gain with Febreze Freshness
Hannah G.
Agoura Hills, CA
I am extremely sensitive to laundry detergent my skin it will become itchy if my body does not agree with the detergent. And sadly gain is one of them. I'm giving this product two stars because the scent is just so delightful and I am so sad that this product did not work for me.
Antoinette A.
Longview , WA
Love Gain detergent. This one mixed with febreeze is really awesome leaves clothing smelling fresh and clean for a long after wash. I can have clothing sitting in drawer for days and pull it up to smell just like it was washed because of this detergent. Definitely recommend to others!
Crystal S.
I absolutely love this laundry detergent because it leaves all of our clothing smelling fresh and clean. I often get complimented for smelling nice and I always have to credit it back to my laundry detergent.
Brittany M.
La porte, TX
I absolutely love the gain detergent they smell so great they leave your clothes smelling great for weeks then you gain with Febreze freshness is absolutely amazing smells phenomenal I purchase my household cleaning items at the Dollar General store down the street from my house because it's convenient and the prices are really good everything is very affordable. My favorite scent is definitely the Hawaiian Aloha scent as well as the island fresh scent or even the original scent. I absolutely just love game just smells so good I highly recommend this to everybody to have in your household as you laundry detergent as well as their fabric softener it's just as great so if you don't already have this at your house you need to get it.
Brittney M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I absoubly love using this stuff. The price is wonderful. Not to high yet not on the cheaper side. It doesn't care the clothes and always leave the clothes smelling fresh and clean.
Patti D.
Pueblo, CO
Gain is another family favorite for laundry detergent. We like the Gain with Febreeze Freshness. It's a deep cleaning detergent that leaves our laundry smelling fresh & clean. I also like Gain Pods & Gain Dish Soap. I like Gain Cleaning detergents!
Amanda W.
Joshua Tree, CA
How well does the smell last on the clothes?
Lori K.
Homosassa, FL
Do you always match the detergent and the softner scents?
Angelique w.
Atlanta, GA
How long does the scent last on the clothing?
Swati D.
Regina , GA
Is the scent really strong? Actually I sensitive to strong scents.
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
Does the scent really stay long with this?