BY GAIN #40 in Starch

Gain with Febreze Freshness provides a new boost of Freshness. Amazing Scent Super-duper-odor-fighting-power A new boost of freshness Questions? see more...

• Do you always match the detergent and the softner scents? 14 Answers
  • What new products will you be coming out with in 2015?2 Answers
  • Is the scent really strong? Actually I sensitive to strong scents.8 Answers
Gain with Febreze Freshness
  • "The smell is fantastic and I love that it has febreze in it, which makes my clothes smell even more fantastic after washing them!" in 23 reviews
  • "my favorite brand of all time it makes your clothes smelling great and soft nice and clean hands down the best product <3" in 17 reviews
  • "Gain is my favorite laundry detergent to start with and I love febreze put them together and its like magic." in 10 reviews
  • "It gets my clothes clean and also leaves my clothes smelling fresh long after they have been washed which was also a problem with other soaps." in 8 reviews
  • "Gain is the only detergent I use.It smells so good and the smell lasts a long time.Get clothes really clean." in 6 reviews
Crystal S.
I absolutely love this laundry detergent because it leaves all of our clothing smelling fresh and clean. I often get complimented for smelling nice and I always have to credit it back to my laundry detergent.
Kayla G.
Bristol, VA
One of the best smelling detergents. Leaves my clothes very soft and smelling fresh all while being affordable
Gala B.
I always get compliments on the scent of my clothing after using this. Great scent and long-lasting, love it!!
Nadege W.
Brooklyn, NY
Great scent that lasts after drying. Doesn't leave a soapy residue. A small amount goes a long way.
Amber M.
Havre De Grace, MD
My absolutely favorite laundry detergent. It smells amazing and makes my clothes fresh and clean.
Anita S.
Valley, AL
Love this product always using it for laundry.. Leaves your clothes fresh and clean. Smells good
Jessica S.
I LOVE gain. This is the best detergent. The smell is so great, And it lasts a long time.
Sarah W.
Bellflower, CA
Smells yummy and clean. Best brand ever. Literally so scented. I almost want to eat it
April M.
10 County Road 286 Iuka, MS 38852
Only washing powders I use!! Smells great and cleans good awesome! Love it!
Patti D.
Pueblo, CO
Gain is another family favorite for laundry detergent. We like the Gain with Febreeze Freshness. It's a deep cleaning detergent that leaves our laundry smelling fresh & clean. I also like Gain Pods & Gain Dish Soap. I like Gain Cleaning detergents!
Amanda W.
Joshua Tree, CA
How well does the smell last on the clothes?
Lori K.
Homosassa, FL
Do you always match the detergent and the softner scents?
Angelique w.
Atlanta, GA
How long does the scent last on the clothing?
Swati D.
REGINA, SK
Is the scent really strong? Actually I sensitive to strong scents.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
Does the scent really stay long with this?