BY GAIN

The phenomenally refreshing scent you love in Gain Original now can be yours with 20% more cleaning power (vs. Original). This Gain liquid laundry detergent has bursts of crisp citrus, a sweet green twist, and just enough floral fragrance. So your clothing will be clean and smelling great. It's the best of both worlds, right in your washer. see more...

• Where can you buy this at? And would you recommend?2 Answers
Kat R.
Smells great and keeps clothes clean. Price is reasonable $14.99 for a 150oz good for about 96 washes.
Anne M.
You're just not going to find a better detergent. It's gentle on my clothes, it cleans deeply, and you just can't beat that smell!! It is a bit higher in the price area than some of the bargain brands, but there are always coupons, and this is a good place to splurge if you want your clothes to last longer.
Brandi P.
Lula, GA
Gain original scent is my favorite laundry detergent!!! I've used it my entire life and still love the smell!! It gets my clothes so clean!!
Taylor G.
Novato, CA
This is what my Mom used to always buy when I lived there and I'm pretty sure still does! The iconic Gain smell is always great.
Bee E.
Good for dirt stains and leaves the clothes feeling great and nice! Sometimes it gets messy when not careful pouring, I use the lid to measure accurately. It's affordable and I recommend it, it can be bought at almost any store too!
dahlia m.
this used to break me out really bad for some reason
i'm usually not allergic to anything in laundry detergents but something in this made me
not trying to say to not buy this because of that's because it is a good detergent and smells really good but it just didn't work out for me ):
Tamia T.
Murfreesboro, TN
I absolutely love Gain. The smell is amazing and the product actually cleans. Pros of this product are the smell and it actually works. The con if you have sensitive skin this is not the product for you. I usually catch this product on sale and in conjunction with my coupons it's really inexpensive.
Gain is my go to detergent. Its smells so delicious & makes my clothes smell amazing! It lingers for dayssss! Its a trusted product!
Adriana M.
Fayetteville, NC
Smells amazing and gives your clothes a soft feel. Very cheap in many stores. Totally recommend this product.
Paul F.
If you pay attention to manufacturer's you'll find that many of the less expensive cleaning products are made by the same companies that produce the expensive ones. These products work just as well but will save you a lot of money. I suggest going for what's on sale and saving your money for more important things it's not like your clothes are going to be that much cleaner.
Karen A.
Where can you buy this at? And would you recommend?