BY GAIN

The phenomenally refreshing scent you love in Gain Original now can be yours with 20% more cleaning power (vs. Original). This Gain liquid laundry detergent has bursts of crisp citrus, a sweet green twist, and just enough floral fragrance. So your clothing will be clean and smelling great. It's the best of both worlds, right in your washer. see more...

• Where can you buy this at? And would you recommend?2 Answers
Yvette R.
BUFFALO
Has a wonderful scent. Cleans good. I dont use it anymore due to allergies. They should really create a hypoallergenic frangrance and dye free version.
dahlia m.
this used to break me out really bad for some reason
i'm usually not allergic to anything in laundry detergents but something in this made me
not trying to say to not buy this because of that's because it is a good detergent and smells really good but it just didn't work out for me ):
April S.
Michigan city, IN
I love the smell of gain but it doesnt keep my cloth soft and that's a thing with me. I have to have good smelling cloths and they need to be soft not hard.
Sadé W.
Albuquerque, NM
Just as good as any other detergent I use. My kid doesn't like scented detergents. I think because we haven't found a scent she likes yet.
Bee E.
Good for dirt stains and leaves the clothes feeling great and nice! Sometimes it gets messy when not careful pouring, I use the lid to measure accurately. It's affordable and I recommend it, it can be bought at almost any store too!
Amber H.
Sacramento, CA
It's a decent product but I don't feel like the clothes get as clean as they do with All or Dreft for baby clothes. Not to mention a lot of my family members are allergic to it for some reason and it's the only detergent they are sensitive to.
Chaise K.
Germantown, MD
Has your clothes smelling great but you have to be careful withy this because it may irritate sensitive skin.
Meghan M.
Newberry, FL
Smells very good and leaves clothes feeling super soft and clean, doesn't fade our clothes, definitely recommend.
Tarah W.
East orange , NJ
Gain will have your clothes smelling soooo good. It is an amazing laundry detergent and also keeps my clothes smelling fresh.
Queenslay4455 W.
VA
It does work very well. Smells nice. Very affordable very gentle. I can workout and it still works.
Karen A.
Where can you buy this at? And would you recommend?