BY GAIN

The phenomenally refreshing scent you love in Gain Original now can be yours with 20% more cleaning power (vs. Original). This Gain liquid laundry detergent has bursts of crisp citrus, a sweet green twist, and just enough floral fragrance. So your clothing will be clean and smelling great. It's the best of both worlds, right in your washer. see more...

• Where can you buy this at? And would you recommend?2 Answers
Emily H.
Marquette, MI
I can’t get over the original scent of Gain! I won’t ever use anything else. Does a great job of cleaning my clothes and fabrics and I look forward to Sunday laundry day so I can crawl into my fresh gain smelling sheets at the end of the day!
kellee K.
Love gain. Laundry keeps it wonderful scent. Does not break out skin like other brand. With teenage boys cleaning power is a must and it does the job.
Julie G.
Ontario, CA
This is my go to clothing detergent. It washes the clothes effectively and the scent is fresh
Kim G.
Lexington, KY
There is nothing that beats the smell of Gain fresh towels out of the dryer.  Gain is the perfect detergent for my family-- it's affordable, powerful, and smells wonderful.  You can get it anywhere from the drug store to the box store to the bulk store.  It's fantastic!
Jesus J.
Indian Trail, NC
Para lavar mis piezas de ropa siempre utilizo GAIN en sus distintos olores debido a que mi ropa sale impecable y su olor ea duradero, económico y se aplica muy rápido.
Amanda S.
Wellford, SC
Love this detergent. It smells great. It is a little too expensive that would be the con. It is very effective. I am not disappointed in it. I would buy again for the great smell. I would recommend if you want to spent that much on detergent.
Brianna A.
Muskego, WI
You've just gotta love the original scent of Gain!  I like to pair it with their fabric softener.  I feel like it makes my clothes smell good for SO LONG!  I think it's a little higher priced but worth it.  I recommend it because it truly does make your clothes the cleanest!
Teresa J.
48463
This product is one of my favorites. Your clothes smell so clean way longer than other products. We don't buy this product as often because it is higher priced and usually wait for a coupon or sale. Clothes color & material seems to stay better looking.
Wendy M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
One of my favorite laundry scents! Clean, fresh, and unmistakable, this detergent gets my laundry clean and ready for the week. I love that the scent stays with the clothes for days after washing. There is nothing better than grabbing a fresh towel after a shower and getting a whiff of Gain!
Sarah B.
Fort Polk, LA
I use this product because it has plenty of detergent and lasts for a while. When you have to do a lot of laundry, it helps to have plenty of this around! It smells great and keeps the clothes smelling fresh and clean. I would recommend to a friend.
Karen A.
Where can you buy this at? And would you recommend?