BY GAIN

The phenomenally refreshing scent you love in Gain Original now can be yours with 20% more cleaning power (vs. Original). This Gain liquid laundry detergent has bursts of crisp citrus, a sweet green twist, and just enough floral fragrance. So your clothing will be clean and smelling great. It's the best of both worlds, right in your washer. see more...

• Where can you buy this at? And would you recommend?2 Answers
julia h.
Lansing, MI
I love the fresh scent of Gain. My clothes smell fresh and clean and it does a great job of cleaning our clothes.
Meghan M.
Newberry, FL
Smells very good and leaves clothes feeling super soft and clean, doesn't fade our clothes, definitely recommend.
Christina B.
Standish, ME
Smells the best, gets the clothes clean and it's affordable! It's out go to around here when it comes to laundry!
angela h.
Awesome product. Makes clothes smell super great. I love the smell n really cleans dirty clothes most every time.
Antonette M.
124 Jayhawk Drive Hampton, VA
Cleans our clothes and leaves them smelling great. With a whole house full, this definitely gets the job done.
Amanda T.
Olathe, KS
I really like Gain and all the scents they have, it's usually my go to detergent. Pretty cost efficient too.
Adriana M.
Fayetteville, NC
Smells amazing and gives your clothes a soft feel. Very cheap in many stores. Totally recommend this product.
maritza h.
Divide, CO
Smells great good detergent would recomend keeps cloths fresh and doesnt fade colors love it 10/10 for sure
Paige M.
Grambling, LA
It doesn't really brighten my clothes but I love the wAy it makes them smell and the smell is long lasting.
Lilly C.
AUSTIN, TX
keeps all my brights, brights. My clothing and sheets smell amazing!! specially when they get hit by water.
Karen A.
Where can you buy this at? And would you recommend?