BY GAIN

The phenomenally refreshing scent you love in Gain Original now can be yours with 20% more cleaning power (vs. Original). This Gain liquid laundry detergent has bursts of crisp citrus, a sweet green twist, and just enough floral fragrance. So your clothing will be clean and smelling great. It's the best of both worlds, right in your washer. see more...

• Where can you buy this at? And would you recommend?2 Answers
Brandi P.
Gainesville, GA
Gain original scent is my favorite laundry detergent!!! I've used it my entire life and still love the smell!! It gets my clothes so clean!!
Katie C.
Saint Albans, WV
Gain is my favorite brand to use. It smells amazing and I love it. I never use any other brand when washing my clothes it's always the same.
Sadé W.
Albuquerque, NM
Just as good as any other detergent I use. My kid doesn't like scented detergents. I think because we haven't found a scent she likes yet.
Alysia D.
What they advertise is true! Clothes stay fresh for weeks if not months. Price is so so,. Doesn't dull my clothes and gets the dirt out.
Elizabeth M.
Absolutely love this detergent! One you can buy almost anywhere and for quite a low price. Leaves my clothes smelling fresh for weeks!
Shannon H.
Hillsville
This is a fantastic product. I love the smell and the cleaning power. I use Gain most of the time and just occasionally change scents.
Gain is my go to detergent. Its smells so delicious & makes my clothes smell amazing! It lingers for dayssss! Its a trusted product!
Jamie L.
Love this smell and how clean my clothes get. Even cleans my husband's nasty and smelly work clothes and the boys' stinky clothes.
Tennille G.
Troy, MO
I was raised using this product. Have used it my entire life with skin allergies. This is the only detergent used in our household
Angie R.
Hialeah, FL
I LOVE THIS STUFF! Clean clothes and a fresh scent that lasts! The whole family lives the scent and it cleans deep. Love love love.
Karen A.
Where can you buy this at? And would you recommend?