BY GAIN

The phenomenally refreshing scent you love in Gain Original now can be yours with 20% more cleaning power (vs. Original). This Gain liquid laundry detergent has bursts of crisp citrus, a sweet green twist, and just enough floral fragrance. So your clothing will be clean and smelling great. It's the best of both worlds, right in your washer. see more...

• Where can you buy this at? And would you recommend?2 Answers
zena S.
Visalia, CA
I love the smell of gain. I recommend to everyone that's looking to switch detergents. very affordable and easy to take with you
Taylor G.
Novato, CA
This is what my Mom used to always buy when I lived there and I'm pretty sure still does! The iconic Gain smell is always great.
ERICKA C.
Love gain, great soap a little can do so much work. It's worth it and the smell lasted for a long time. It's worth to purchase
Tarah W.
East Orange , NJ
Gain will have your clothes smelling soooo good. It is an amazing laundry detergent and also keeps my clothes smelling fresh.
Sarah S.
Gain is an excellent detergent to use on your laundry. I would recommend it to everyone. It is a start to a brighter day!
Virginia F.
Durham, NC
I love that my folded towels smell as fresh as the day I washed them, even weeks after they've been folded in the closet!
Carrie H.
Richland, NY
Love he scent of gain all the scents smell fantastic but the scent doesn't last long after clog been washed and dried
Katrina H.
Oklahoma City, OK
Love the scent and the way it makes my clothes look. Works well with he machines. Does not make clothes look dingy.
heather d.
One of my favorite laundry detergents. Smells great and really helps with stains! I choose this one over any other
Kenya C.
West Miami, FL
Smell so yummy and gets the job done! Little sure does go a long way plus scent stays on longer than other brands!
Karen A.
Where can you buy this at? And would you recommend?