BY GAIN

The phenomenally refreshing scent you love in Gain Original now can be yours with 20% more cleaning power (vs. Original). This Gain liquid laundry detergent has bursts of crisp citrus, a sweet green twist, and just enough floral fragrance. So your clothing will be clean and smelling great. It's the best of both worlds, right in your washer. see more...

• Where can you buy this at? And would you recommend?2 Answers
Brianna A.
Brianna A.
Muskego
You've just gotta love the original scent of Gain!  I like to pair it with their fabric softener.  I feel like it makes my clothes smell good for SO LONG!  I think it's a little higher priced but worth it.  I recommend it because it truly does make your clothes the cleanest!
Wendy M.
Wendy M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
One of my favorite laundry scents! Clean, fresh, and unmistakable, this detergent gets my laundry clean and ready for the week. I love that the scent stays with the clothes for days after washing. There is nothing better than grabbing a fresh towel after a shower and getting a whiff of Gain!
Kim G.
Kim G.
Lexington, KY
There is nothing that beats the smell of Gain fresh towels out of the dryer.  Gain is the perfect detergent for my family-- it's affordable, powerful, and smells wonderful.  You can get it anywhere from the drug store to the box store to the bulk store.  It's fantastic!
Madai L.
Madai L.
My favorite laundry detergent ever! This detergent has a nice, clean smell & effectively cleans out stains from all your clothes! It's easy to use & it's affordable-specially, if you keep on the lookout for sales in your local grocery store. Highly recommend!
Marian P.
Marian P.
Portland, OR
Purchase at Fred Meyer and love it!! Gain products seem to keep their scent longer on clothes than any other detergent I've used. The price is a little higher than other detergents but I don't mind paying extra for the longer smelling scent. Definitely would recommend!
Teresa J.
Teresa J.
48463
This product is one of my favorites. Your clothes smell so clean way longer than other products. We don't buy this product as often because it is higher priced and usually wait for a coupon or sale. Clothes color & material seems to stay better looking.
Kaitlyn K.
Kaitlyn K.
I think this detergent is okay, the smell is wonderful and long lasting but I don't feel like my clothes got as clean feeling as other detergents I have used. I would buy it again in a pinch or if it happened to be the cheaper detergent of the week.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Chino Hills
This is without a doubt my favorite laundry detergent. It smells great and doesn't leave any weird residue on my laundry! It's super affordable which is awesome! I would recommend this to anyone because of how great the product is all together!
Emily H.
Emily H.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I can’t get over the original scent of Gain! I won’t ever use anything else. Does a great job of cleaning my clothes and fabrics and I look forward to Sunday laundry day so I can crawl into my fresh gain smelling sheets at the end of the day!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Wellford, SC
Love this detergent. It smells great. It is a little too expensive that would be the con. It is very effective. I am not disappointed in it. I would buy again for the great smell. I would recommend if you want to spent that much on detergent.
Karen A.
Karen A.
Where can you buy this at? And would you recommend?