BY GAIN

The phenomenally refreshing scent you love in Gain Original now can be yours with 20% more cleaning power (vs. Original). This Gain liquid laundry detergent has bursts of crisp citrus, a sweet green twist, and just enough floral fragrance. So your clothing will be clean and smelling great. It's the best of both worlds, right in your washer. see more...

• Where can you buy this at? And would you recommend?2 Answers
Mercedes A.
Mercedes A.
GRAND RAPIDS, MI
Smells amazing. Makes my clothes smell for months it I leave them in my closet. Love this!
samantha h.
samantha h.
south bend
Favorite laundry soap. Cleans them very well and makes them smell great for a long time.
dawn e.
dawn e.
Saint Louis, MO
Left my clothes smelling nice and clean for a long time. A small amount goes a long way.
Katelyn K.
Katelyn K.
Smells amazing !!! Gets my clothes smelling and looking great. Gets most stains out. :)
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
Favorite detergent . Great that it comes in this size with the easy to pour spout .!
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Summerland Key, FL
Love gain it's low in price efficient and keep your clothes smelling fresh and clean
Symi S.
Symi S.
Davis, CA
It cleans well and smells good. However it tends to leave my cloths kinda stiff.
Amy J.
Amy J.
Denton, TX
Gets the job done and leaves votes smelling fresh. Tends to be a bit expensive.
Anne M.
Anne M.
You're just not going to find a better detergent. It's gentle on my clothes, it cleans deeply, and you just can't beat that smell!! It is a bit higher in the price area than some of the bargain brands, but there are always coupons, and this is a good place to splurge if you want your clothes to last longer.
Jenna D.
Jenna D.
Harveys Lake, PA
Having a fiancé who works a labor intensive job and a newborn baby I am literally doing laundry every day whether it be baby laundry or our laundry. This is the detergent I use for our laundry. It smells nice and is affordable and still does the job. I do find sometimes that I have to use a little more detergent to be effective, but that's no big deal to me.
Karen A.
Karen A.
Where can you buy this at? And would you recommend?