BY GAIN

The phenomenally refreshing scent you love in Gain Original now can be yours with 20% more cleaning power (vs. Original). This Gain liquid laundry detergent has bursts of crisp citrus, a sweet green twist, and just enough floral fragrance. So your clothing will be clean and smelling great. It's the best of both worlds, right in your washer. see more...

• Where can you buy this at? And would you recommend?2 Answers
Natisha N.
I use Gain almost daily. I love the way that it smells and the way it makes my clothes smell. I do wish that it made my clothes a little softer. It's competitively priced with other detergents. Overall I have been happy with this product.
Hannah U.
I haven't found another detergent that keeps my clothes as clean and fresh as this. Cons- I am always bothered and asked "what detergent do you use you smell amazing" PROS- I smell amazing!!! I would recommend to anyone
Amy T.
Excellent product! Besides making my clothes smell awesome and cleaning them thoroughly, the smell fills my house and makes me feel like I just cleaned everything 😍
Desire R.
Whiting, IN
I am in love with gain! There is no better product out there. From the smell, to the super job it does on our clothing. Very gentle, soft, & clean. I have used this product 15 + years
SAMANTHA G.
Oak Lawn, IL
Gain is a household product that I have used for many years. It smells great, cleans my clothes with no problems and is much more affordable compared to other leading competitors.
Sitlaly M.
Hidalgo, TX
Awsome detergent , it keeps your cloth smelling for days and days . when you take it out of the dryer it feels soft & the smell its amaizing . And the softner too . both together omg its a better result.
Clara W.
Chatsworth , GA
Love this product. It cleans clothes awesome and keeps them smelling great. Only thing I didn't like it if you was a large load you have to use more than normal
Lori B.
New Richmond, WI
I believe Gain is a good price for the product you get. I love the smell and it does a great job cleaning my clothes and leaving them with a clean fresh scent,
April S.
Michigan city, IN
I love the smell of gain but it doesnt keep my cloth soft and that's a thing with me. I have to have good smelling cloths and they need to be soft not hard.
Jessica C.
Love the way this smells. The price is great. A little goes a long way. Gets clothes clean and doesn't cause them to fade. Works with hot and cold water.
Karen A.
Where can you buy this at? And would you recommend?