BY GAIN

The phenomenally refreshing scent you love in Gain Original now can be yours with 20% more cleaning power (vs. Original). This Gain liquid laundry detergent has bursts of crisp citrus, a sweet green twist, and just enough floral fragrance. So your clothing will be clean and smelling great. It's the best of both worlds, right in your washer. see more...

• Where can you buy this at? And would you recommend?2 Answers
SAMANTHA G.
Oak Lawn, IL
Gain is a household product that I have used for many years. It smells great, cleans my clothes with no problems and is much more affordable compared to other leading competitors.
Kaylee B.
It smells so good and I enjoy washing my laundry with it! It comes in a nice container as well that is easy to pump it out of. It is very affordable and a lot comes in each container of it! I would definitely recommend it
Shana B.
Bowling Green, KY
Love the original gain. Reasonably priced and the best smelling stuff you can find. I do think Tide might get the stains out a little better but I throw in some oxyclean with the Gain and use it for the smell.
Tiffany T.
Simi Valley, CA
I love this stuff. It smells great and gets my clothes smelling and looking nice and clean. I would definitely recommend purchasing as I've done again and again.
Sitlaly M.
Hidalgo, TX
Awsome detergent , it keeps your cloth smelling for days and days . when you take it out of the dryer it feels soft & the smell its amaizing . And the softner too . both together omg its a better result.
Clara W.
Chatsworth , GA
Love this product. It cleans clothes awesome and keeps them smelling great. Only thing I didn't like it if you was a large load you have to use more than normal
Lori B.
New Richmond, WI
I believe Gain is a good price for the product you get. I love the smell and it does a great job cleaning my clothes and leaving them with a clean fresh scent,
April S.
Michigan city, IN
I love the smell of gain but it doesnt keep my cloth soft and that's a thing with me. I have to have good smelling cloths and they need to be soft not hard.
Jessica C.
Love the way this smells. The price is great. A little goes a long way. Gets clothes clean and doesn't cause them to fade. Works with hot and cold water.
Tamatha Y.
Katy
I refuse to use any other detergent than Gain Original Scent. It cleans the clothes beautifully and leaves them smelling amazing!!!!! Very affordable!
Karen A.
Where can you buy this at? And would you recommend?