BY GAIN

The phenomenally refreshing scent you love in Gain Original now can be yours with 20% more cleaning power (vs. Original). This Gain liquid laundry detergent has bursts of crisp citrus, a sweet green twist, and just enough floral fragrance. So your clothing will be clean and smelling great. It's the best of both worlds, right in your washer. see more...

• Where can you buy this at? And would you recommend?2 Answers
Perla A.
Elmhurst, NY
I like this laundry detergent. It cleans my clothes really well and is affordable but the only thing I don't love is the STRONG scent. It's probably just me, but Gain's smell always bothered me.
Ashley S.
Stuart, IA
Gain is the best of the more expensive detergents. The scent it leaves on our clothes is just icing on the cake! The colors stay bright and they come super clean! (Even my kids' clothes!)
Amber G.
Cleveland, GA
Gain has always been my favorite brand. I love the original scent. The other scents are great I just love the original. It cleans my clothes and is very effective. smells good and clean. it is a bit expensive but its worth it to me to pay a little extra.
Litisha L.
Columbus, OH
I love Gain it makes your clothes soft and smell so good. I even use the dryer fabric sheets not only for my clothes but around the house. I just love the way Gain period.
DannahJo E.
Brunswick, GA
Love this washing detergent. My go to when it comes that time to stock up. Had a great scent but the push button can be quite aggravating. It's affordable and you can find it almost anywhere that sells detergent. I would recommend.
Cristina P.
The smell of this product is great and the quantity is great for the price. The easy pour of this product makes it simple where many other brands lack in that department.
Gabriela R.
Homestead
I always purchase this size for my laundry, I have a family of 5 so this size detergent is the perfect for me. I love the smell that GAIN detergent leaves on my clothes not only that but it does a great job in leaving it clean.
Natisha N.
I use Gain almost daily. I love the way that it smells and the way it makes my clothes smell. I do wish that it made my clothes a little softer. It's competitively priced with other detergents. Overall I have been happy with this product.
Hannah U.
I haven't found another detergent that keeps my clothes as clean and fresh as this. Cons- I am always bothered and asked "what detergent do you use you smell amazing" PROS- I smell amazing!!! I would recommend to anyone
Amy T.
Excellent product! Besides making my clothes smell awesome and cleaning them thoroughly, the smell fills my house and makes me feel like I just cleaned everything 😍
Karen A.
Where can you buy this at? And would you recommend?