BY GAIN

The phenomenally refreshing scent you love in Gain Original now can be yours with 20% more cleaning power (vs. Original). This Gain liquid laundry detergent has bursts of crisp citrus, a sweet green twist, and just enough floral fragrance. So your clothing will be clean and smelling great. It's the best of both worlds, right in your washer. see more...

• Where can you buy this at? And would you recommend?2 Answers
Jessica C.
Love the way this smells. The price is great. A little goes a long way. Gets clothes clean and doesn't cause them to fade. Works with hot and cold water.
kellee K.
Love gain. Laundry keeps it wonderful scent. Does not break out skin like other brand. With teenage boys cleaning power is a must and it does the job.
Tamatha Y.
Katy
I refuse to use any other detergent than Gain Original Scent. It cleans the clothes beautifully and leaves them smelling amazing!!!!! Very affordable!
Yvette R.
BUFFALO
Has a wonderful scent. Cleans good. I dont use it anymore due to allergies. They should really create a hypoallergenic frangrance and dye free version.
Alycia B.
Romulus, MI
Original gain is the absolute beat smelling one ever!!! My my clothes smell amazing for so long and gets the kids clothes nice and clean in one wash
Danni M.
Clarksville, TN
Love love this detergent use it everyday and wouldn't go with any other product! Does not give my family allergic reactions and has a fresh scent .
emily r.
Winchester, VA
I love the scent of Gain, i can usually tell in a crowd of people, who washes with gain. And it gets your clothes clean which is the main purpose
Prin C.
This is the only laundry detergent we use in my household. Gain leaves clothes throughly clean and smelling great. Affordable and does the job.
Janet M.
Bantam, CT
I absolutely love the long lasting aroma of gain on my families clothes. The price you can't beat. The way it cleans our clothes is great too.
Ashley J.
Bronx, NY
This is my favorite brand of gain I buy the detergent fabric softener scent boosters and dryer sheets and my clothes smell wonderful for weeks
Karen A.
Where can you buy this at? And would you recommend?