BY GAIN

The phenomenally refreshing scent you love in Gain Original now can be yours with 20% more cleaning power (vs. Original). This Gain liquid laundry detergent has bursts of crisp citrus, a sweet green twist, and just enough floral fragrance. So your clothing will be clean and smelling great. It's the best of both worlds, right in your washer. see more...

• Where can you buy this at? And would you recommend?2 Answers
Gabriela R.
Homestead
I always purchase this size for my laundry, I have a family of 5 so this size detergent is the perfect for me. I love the smell that GAIN detergent leaves on my clothes not only that but it does a great job in leaving it clean.
Cristina P.
The smell of this product is great and the quantity is great for the price. The easy pour of this product makes it simple where many other brands lack in that department.
Natisha N.
I use Gain almost daily. I love the way that it smells and the way it makes my clothes smell. I do wish that it made my clothes a little softer. It's competitively priced with other detergents. Overall I have been happy with this product.
Samantha V.
Jenison, MI
Love the size and smell of this detergent. Not only does it last me for a long time but it makes my clothes smell amazing. I usually buy this at my local grocery store and it is pretty affordable. I would defiantly recommend this product.
Hannah U.
I haven't found another detergent that keeps my clothes as clean and fresh as this. Cons- I am always bothered and asked "what detergent do you use you smell amazing" PROS- I smell amazing!!! I would recommend to anyone
Amy T.
Excellent product! Besides making my clothes smell awesome and cleaning them thoroughly, the smell fills my house and makes me feel like I just cleaned everything 😍
Clarissa H.
Rialto
We use different brands it seems like all the time no one in our family is sensitive to stuff like this , but we love the smell and long lasting scent gain give off to our dirty dirty, is what we call them lol
Celeste Z.
Berea, OH
This gain is awesome! It works even better than the original at keeping clothes clean! I was very impressed after my first use. Gain smell is one of my favorite smells ever! I definitely recommend Gain !
Ivette M.
This detergent is good & smells great u should try it it also last along the scent makes your clothes smells wonderful & for weeks which is even better so I'd rush & go get a bottle today!
Desire R.
Whiting, IN
I am in love with gain! There is no better product out there. From the smell, to the super job it does on our clothing. Very gentle, soft, & clean. I have used this product 15 + years
Karen A.
Where can you buy this at? And would you recommend?