BY GAIN

The phenomenally refreshing scent you love in Gain Original now can be yours with 20% more cleaning power (vs. Original). This Gain liquid laundry detergent has bursts of crisp citrus, a sweet green twist, and just enough floral fragrance. So your clothing will be clean and smelling great. It's the best of both worlds, right in your washer. see more...

• Where can you buy this at? And would you recommend?2 Answers
Amber H.
Carmichael, CA
It's a decent product but I don't feel like the clothes get as clean as they do with All or Dreft for baby clothes. Not to mention a lot of my family members are allergic to it for some reason and it's the only detergent they are sensitive to.
Perla A.
Elmhurst, NY
I like this laundry detergent. It cleans my clothes really well and is affordable but the only thing I don't love is the STRONG scent. It's probably just me, but Gain's smell always bothered me.
Madai P.
My favorite laundry detergent ever! This detergent has a nice, clean smell & effectively cleans out stains from all your clothes! It's easy to use & it's affordable-specially, if you keep on the lookout for sales in your local grocery store. Highly recommend!
Ashley S.
Stuart, IA
Gain is the best of the more expensive detergents. The scent it leaves on our clothes is just icing on the cake! The colors stay bright and they come super clean! (Even my kids' clothes!)
Amber G.
Cleveland, GA
Gain has always been my favorite brand. I love the original scent. The other scents are great I just love the original. It cleans my clothes and is very effective. smells good and clean. it is a bit expensive but its worth it to me to pay a little extra.
Kaitlyn K.
I think this detergent is okay, the smell is wonderful and long lasting but I don't feel like my clothes got as clean feeling as other detergents I have used. I would buy it again in a pinch or if it happened to be the cheaper detergent of the week.
Ashley P.
Chino Hills
This is without a doubt my favorite laundry detergent. It smells great and doesn't leave any weird residue on my laundry! It's super affordable which is awesome! I would recommend this to anyone because of how great the product is all together!
Erika C.
Absolute favorite laundry detergent. This leaves my clothes smelling fresh even if it is being stored in the closet or drawers for a few days at a time. Scent lingers for a few days as well if you are washing your bedding. I highly recommend
DannahJo E.
Brunswick, GA
Love this washing detergent. My go to when it comes that time to stock up. Had a great scent but the push button can be quite aggravating. It's affordable and you can find it almost anywhere that sells detergent. I would recommend.
Litisha L.
Columbus , OH
I love Gain it makes your clothes soft and smell so good. I even use the dryer fabric sheets not only for my clothes but around the house. I just love the way Gain period.
Karen A.
Where can you buy this at? And would you recommend?