BY GAIN

The phenomenally refreshing scent you love in Gain Original now can be yours with 20% more cleaning power (vs. Original). This Gain liquid laundry detergent has bursts of crisp citrus, a sweet green twist, and just enough floral fragrance. So your clothing will be clean and smelling great. It's the best of both worlds, right in your washer. see more...

• Where can you buy this at? And would you recommend?2 Answers
dahlia m.
this used to break me out really bad for some reason
i'm usually not allergic to anything in laundry detergents but something in this made me
not trying to say to not buy this because of that's because it is a good detergent and smells really good but it just didn't work out for me ):
Julie S.
Gain is worth the extra cost if you want your whole closet/house to smell good. You don't notice the difference until you leave Gain and then go back to it. It gets clothes clean, leaves them smelling clean, and doesn't seem to leave a residue. All good things!
Miranda J.
Severna Park, MD
Clothes are always clean and fresh after using Gain. It's perfect for our front loader. Our clothes are never more than moderately dirty but they definitely feel clean after washes. Combined with the fabric softener, everything always smells amazing.
Kimberly M.
My mom always buys the liquid detergent rather than the powder, not sure if that has anything to do with the quality. It's most likely just a preference. It leaves your clothes smelling great and it does a great job with stains.
Sara N.
I love the original gain! It smells so good. It cleans our clothes well. I love the big bottle with the spout it makes laundry so easy! I never spill it's not dropping all over from the cap! Decent price! I would recommend it!
Sara H.
I've always used this brand. It makes my clothing clean and doesn't leave any residue or bleach the color. It smells great and there are many scents to choose from. The price is good and it can be found at any grocery store
Raynell B.
Great smell & decent price when you buy it at a wholesale store like Sam's Club & Costco. The packaging is eye catching & had a convenient handle to carry it. Large size ensures your not having to restock anytime soon.
Jessie J.
Melrose Park, IL
My mom uses this detergent a lot and all I can say is that it leaves clothes feeling nice and soft. I think it's a very effective product and it's somewhat affordable. I would most definitely recommend this product.
Lindsey D.
Fairview, NC
So convenient to use! The measuring cup makes sure you have enough for each load. Smells amazing. Lasts forever. I am a dental hygienist and my husband is a foreman and Gain removes all evidence of our hard days work!
Amber H.
Sacramento, CA
It's a decent product but I don't feel like the clothes get as clean as they do with All or Dreft for baby clothes. Not to mention a lot of my family members are allergic to it for some reason and it's the only detergent they are sensitive to.
Karen A.
Where can you buy this at? And would you recommend?