BY GAIN

The phenomenally refreshing scent you love in Gain Original now can be yours with 20% more cleaning power (vs. Original). This Gain liquid laundry detergent has bursts of crisp citrus, a sweet green twist, and just enough floral fragrance. So your clothing will be clean and smelling great. It's the best of both worlds, right in your washer. see more...

• Where can you buy this at? And would you recommend?2 Answers
Samantha W.
Clarksville
Currently have this product. Lasts long and makes my clothes smell great. Only downside is it gets sticky and thick in the cap if it is not rinsed out completely.
Tiffany T.
Pomona, CA
I love this stuff. It smells great and gets my clothes smelling and looking nice and clean. I would definitely recommend purchasing as I've done again and again.
Shana B.
Bowling Green, KY
Love the original gain. Reasonably priced and the best smelling stuff you can find. I do think Tide might get the stains out a little better but I throw in some oxyclean with the Gain and use it for the smell.
Cassie B.
Gain has always been and will always be my go-to laundry detergent. Not only do I love the smell that leaves on my clothes, but it does its job and cleans my clothing very well. I don't think this product is too expensive for what it's worth. I love it so much that I even got my brother to become a Gain fan!
Tamara V.
Easley, SC
This is a cost efficient way to have very clean fresh smelling laundry without having to use more than the recommended usage. I like the way this works and I really like the cost.
If I could change one thing I would have the scent last longer
It tends to fade rather quickly. This does not affect my opinion or its ability to clean my laundry (whether just daily wear or heavily soiled articles)
Julie S.
Gain is worth the extra cost if you want your whole closet/house to smell good. You don't notice the difference until you leave Gain and then go back to it. It gets clothes clean, leaves them smelling clean, and doesn't seem to leave a residue. All good things!
Miranda J.
Severna Park, MD
Clothes are always clean and fresh after using Gain. It's perfect for our front loader. Our clothes are never more than moderately dirty but they definitely feel clean after washes. Combined with the fabric softener, everything always smells amazing.
Sara N.
I love the original gain! It smells so good. It cleans our clothes well. I love the big bottle with the spout it makes laundry so easy! I never spill it's not dropping all over from the cap! Decent price! I would recommend it!
Ashley S.
Stuart, IA
Gain is the best of the more expensive detergents. The scent it leaves on our clothes is just icing on the cake! The colors stay bright and they come super clean! (Even my kids' clothes!)
Amber G.
Cleveland, GA
Gain has always been my favorite brand. I love the original scent. The other scents are great I just love the original. It cleans my clothes and is very effective. smells good and clean. it is a bit expensive but its worth it to me to pay a little extra.
Karen A.
Where can you buy this at? And would you recommend?