BY GAIN

The phenomenally refreshing scent you love in Gain Original now can be yours with 20% more cleaning power (vs. Original). This Gain liquid laundry detergent has bursts of crisp citrus, a sweet green twist, and just enough floral fragrance. So your clothing will be clean and smelling great. It's the best of both worlds, right in your washer. see more...

• Where can you buy this at? And would you recommend?2 Answers
Kristalle M.
Kristalle M.
641 W. Marlin ct. Terrytown,LA
Always use this when I wash my clothes and my families clothes would never trust another brand but this one!!
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Olathe, KS
I really like Gain and all the scents they have, it's usually my go to detergent. Pretty cost efficient too.
Staci L.
Staci L.
Minneapolis , MN
These last forever even when you do laundry frequently. The scent stays and makes it throughout the room.
Ashlynn D.
Ashlynn D.
Houma, LA
Smells amazing. It's my go to detergent. I use this one on towels, clothes, bed sheets, even my dogs bed.
Celeste R.
Celeste R.
Smells amazing and cleans your clothing perfect. Makes all my fabrics smell amazing and so soft &a fresh.
Theresa A.
Theresa A.
Grottoes, VA
Love this gain and it smells great. We don't buy anything else anymore. Our clothes smell and look great
Alana F.
Alana F.
Woodbine, GA
Great smell, and it always leaves my clothes clean and smelling fresh. I love this laundry detergent.
Cam D.
Cam D.
Rowland Hghts, CA
Prices are good and this detergents keeps your clothes smelling fresh and clean until your next wash.
Best for washing clothes, leaves your clothes smelling fresh and can clean anything you can think of
Jay T.
Jay T.
Love the smell and love the way my clothes is after i wash it, i use the liquid but mainly the pods
Karen A.
Karen A.
Where can you buy this at? And would you recommend?