BY GAIN

The phenomenally refreshing scent you love in Gain Original now can be yours with 20% more cleaning power (vs. Original). This Gain liquid laundry detergent has bursts of crisp citrus, a sweet green twist, and just enough floral fragrance. So your clothing will be clean and smelling great. It's the best of both worlds, right in your washer. see more...

• Where can you buy this at? And would you recommend?2 Answers
Celeste Z.
Berea, OH
This gain is awesome! It works even better than the original at keeping clothes clean! I was very impressed after my first use. Gain smell is one of my favorite smells ever! I definitely recommend Gain !
Rachel A.
Tallahassee, FL
I absolutely love gain. I consistently buy gain whenever I get laundry detergent. It smells great and the scent lasts a long time on my clothing. I can just sniff gain all day the scent is just amazing.
Erica L.
My clothes smell clean and fresh! The feel clean, and the big bottle lasts forever. Especially if you use the correct amount. I admit I've squirted a little extra in there once or twice lol.
Ivette M.
This detergent is good & smells great u should try it it also last along the scent makes your clothes smells wonderful & for weeks which is even better so I'd rush & go get a bottle today!
Sarah B.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
I use this product because it has plenty of detergent and lasts for a while. When you have to do a lot of laundry, it helps to have plenty of this around! It smells great and keeps the clothes smelling fresh and clean. I would recommend to a friend.
Samantha S.
Fort Edward, NY
This gives me a lot of loads of laundry to fill up on before I have to get a new one. I can at least do 100 or more loads before, so about 2 maybe 3 months of using this stuff before. I love it!
Hayden P.
Klamath falls , OR
Love this brand of detergent and I always love having this bottle that it comes in. It makes for an easy storage and I always reuse it. It smells so good too and it's affordable!
Lucy M.
Fresno, CA
This Gain detergent is the reason my clothes always smell amazing! It leaves my clothes clean and gets rid of stains. I even use the dryer sheets with the original scent.
Jesus J.
Indian Trail, NC
Para lavar mis piezas de ropa siempre utilizo GAIN en sus distintos olores debido a que mi ropa sale impecable y su olor ea duradero, económico y se aplica muy rápido.
Kaylee B.
It smells so good and I enjoy washing my laundry with it! It comes in a nice container as well that is easy to pump it out of. It is very affordable and a lot comes in each container of it! I would definitely recommend it
Karen A.
Where can you buy this at? And would you recommend?