BY GAIN

The phenomenally refreshing scent you love in Gain Original now can be yours with 20% more cleaning power (vs. Original). This Gain liquid laundry detergent has bursts of crisp citrus, a sweet green twist, and just enough floral fragrance. So your clothing will be clean and smelling great. It's the best of both worlds, right in your washer. see more...

• Where can you buy this at? And would you recommend?2 Answers
Jesus J.
Indian Trail, NC
Para lavar mis piezas de ropa siempre utilizo GAIN en sus distintos olores debido a que mi ropa sale impecable y su olor ea duradero, económico y se aplica muy rápido.
Kaylee B.
It smells so good and I enjoy washing my laundry with it! It comes in a nice container as well that is easy to pump it out of. It is very affordable and a lot comes in each container of it! I would definitely recommend it
Samantha W.
Clarksville
Currently have this product. Lasts long and makes my clothes smell great. Only downside is it gets sticky and thick in the cap if it is not rinsed out completely.
Tiffany T.
Pomona, CA
I love this stuff. It smells great and gets my clothes smelling and looking nice and clean. I would definitely recommend purchasing as I've done again and again.
Shana B.
Bowling Green, KY
Love the original gain. Reasonably priced and the best smelling stuff you can find. I do think Tide might get the stains out a little better but I throw in some oxyclean with the Gain and use it for the smell.
Stephanie W.
Danville, KY
I love Gain. I think I use Gain everything. Detergent, softener, dryer sheets when I use them. I just love the smells and this bottle of detergent makes my life so much easier. First off, I don't spill it everywhere when my clumsy self tries to pour it- just press the nozzle and out comes detergent. It stops immediately when you let go of the nozzle- no dripping or overflow, and it always smells great and makes a really sudsy basin.
Paul F.
If you pay attention to manufacturer's you'll find that many of the less expensive cleaning products are made by the same companies that produce the expensive ones. These products work just as well but will save you a lot of money. I suggest going for what's on sale and saving your money for more important things it's not like your clothes are going to be that much cleaner.
Cassie B.
Gain has always been and will always be my go-to laundry detergent. Not only do I love the smell that leaves on my clothes, but it does its job and cleans my clothing very well. I don't think this product is too expensive for what it's worth. I love it so much that I even got my brother to become a Gain fan!
Baselia D.
I love this product because of the smell and the amount I have to use. Now I don't use a lot of it I follow the recommended use and my clothes come out fantastic. My family loves when I do laundry because the clothes always smell amazing, I usually catch them sniffing there clothes quite often.
Tamara V.
Easley, SC
This is a cost efficient way to have very clean fresh smelling laundry without having to use more than the recommended usage. I like the way this works and I really like the cost.
If I could change one thing I would have the scent last longer
It tends to fade rather quickly. This does not affect my opinion or its ability to clean my laundry (whether just daily wear or heavily soiled articles)
Karen A.
Where can you buy this at? And would you recommend?