BY GAIN

The phenomenally refreshing scent you love in Gain Original now can be yours with 20% more cleaning power (vs. Original). This Gain liquid laundry detergent has bursts of crisp citrus, a sweet green twist, and just enough floral fragrance. So your clothing will be clean and smelling great. It's the best of both worlds, right in your washer. see more...

• Where can you buy this at? And would you recommend?2 Answers
Kaitlynn J.
Kaitlynn J.
Carson City
Gain is the best smelling detergent to exist and I would rather have Gain for the rest of my life than anything else ever.
Karen F.
Karen F.
Stockton, Ca
The smell of gain has become my smell of clean. You know you're clothes are going to come out clean and smelling fresh.
Leila D.
Leila D.
Campbell, CA
Works pretty efficiently. I usually purchase this from target. None of the brands that I use the most but I do use it.
Carrie H.
Carrie H.
Richland, NY
Love he scent of gain all the scents smell fantastic but the scent doesn't last long after clog been washed and dried
Tracey C.
Tracey C.
Batavia, NY
The only detergent we use! Cleans well and the smell is by far the best! Esp when u use the same scent fab softener
April H.
April H.
My favorite laundry detergent so far. It smells clean and gets your clothes smelling clean without over fragrance.
heather d.
heather d.
One of my favorite laundry detergents. Smells great and really helps with stains! I choose this one over any other
Maali D.
Maali D.
Forney, TX
My go to laundry detergent! Gets the job done! Clothes come out clean and smelling good! Effective and adorable!
Megan A.
Megan A.
We've been using this for years now. It smells great and it doesn't irritate the skin. It also lasts for awhile.
Kristalle M.
Kristalle M.
641 W. Marlin ct. Terrytown,LA
Always use this when I wash my clothes and my families clothes would never trust another brand but this one!!
Karen A.
Karen A.
Where can you buy this at? And would you recommend?