BY GAIN

The phenomenally refreshing scent you love in Gain Original now can be yours with 20% more cleaning power (vs. Original). This Gain liquid laundry detergent has bursts of crisp citrus, a sweet green twist, and just enough floral fragrance. So your clothing will be clean and smelling great. It's the best of both worlds, right in your washer. see more...

• Where can you buy this at? And would you recommend?2 Answers
Sarah B.
Williamsburg, VA
I use this product because it has plenty of detergent and lasts for a while. When you have to do a lot of laundry, it helps to have plenty of this around! It smells great and keeps the clothes smelling fresh and clean. I would recommend to a friend.
Samantha S.
Latham, NY
This gives me a lot of loads of laundry to fill up on before I have to get a new one. I can at least do 100 or more loads before, so about 2 maybe 3 months of using this stuff before. I love it!
Hayden P.
Klamath falls , OR
Love this brand of detergent and I always love having this bottle that it comes in. It makes for an easy storage and I always reuse it. It smells so good too and it's affordable!
Lucy M.
Fresno, CA
This Gain detergent is the reason my clothes always smell amazing! It leaves my clothes clean and gets rid of stains. I even use the dryer sheets with the original scent.
Jesus J.
Indian Trail, NC
Para lavar mis piezas de ropa siempre utilizo GAIN en sus distintos olores debido a que mi ropa sale impecable y su olor ea duradero, económico y se aplica muy rápido.
Samantha W.
Clarksville
Currently have this product. Lasts long and makes my clothes smell great. Only downside is it gets sticky and thick in the cap if it is not rinsed out completely.
Stephanie W.
Danville, KY
I love Gain. I think I use Gain everything. Detergent, softener, dryer sheets when I use them. I just love the smells and this bottle of detergent makes my life so much easier. First off, I don't spill it everywhere when my clumsy self tries to pour it- just press the nozzle and out comes detergent. It stops immediately when you let go of the nozzle- no dripping or overflow, and it always smells great and makes a really sudsy basin.
Paul F.
If you pay attention to manufacturer's you'll find that many of the less expensive cleaning products are made by the same companies that produce the expensive ones. These products work just as well but will save you a lot of money. I suggest going for what's on sale and saving your money for more important things it's not like your clothes are going to be that much cleaner.
Cassie B.
Gain has always been and will always be my go-to laundry detergent. Not only do I love the smell that leaves on my clothes, but it does its job and cleans my clothing very well. I don't think this product is too expensive for what it's worth. I love it so much that I even got my brother to become a Gain fan!
Baselia D.
Chicago , IL
I love this product because of the smell and the amount I have to use. Now I don't use a lot of it I follow the recommended use and my clothes come out fantastic. My family loves when I do laundry because the clothes always smell amazing, I usually catch them sniffing there clothes quite often.
Karen A.
Where can you buy this at? And would you recommend?