BY GAIN

The phenomenally refreshing scent you love in Gain Original now can be yours with 20% more cleaning power (vs. Original). This Gain liquid laundry detergent has bursts of crisp citrus, a sweet green twist, and just enough floral fragrance. So your clothing will be clean and smelling great. It's the best of both worlds, right in your washer. see more...

• Where can you buy this at? And would you recommend?2 Answers
Clarissa H.
Rialto
We use different brands it seems like all the time no one in our family is sensitive to stuff like this , but we love the smell and long lasting scent gain give off to our dirty dirty, is what we call them lol
tamara m.
Seatac, WA
I like this brand, as a mom I battle stains all day. And I like this because it doesn't hurt my clothes.
I also enjoy the sent of the soap too. It's very fresh. And price isn't bad depending on where u shop.
Veronica H.
Miami
The smell is amazing and lasts on my clothes forever. The freshness stays on forever. This isn't a disappointing product. Super affordable when you get it in bulk. Would definitely recommend this product.
Celeste Z.
Berea, OH
This gain is awesome! It works even better than the original at keeping clothes clean! I was very impressed after my first use. Gain smell is one of my favorite smells ever! I definitely recommend Gain !
Rachel A.
Tallahassee, FL
I absolutely love gain. I consistently buy gain whenever I get laundry detergent. It smells great and the scent lasts a long time on my clothing. I can just sniff gain all day the scent is just amazing.
Erica L.
My clothes smell clean and fresh! The feel clean, and the big bottle lasts forever. Especially if you use the correct amount. I admit I've squirted a little extra in there once or twice lol.
Sarah B.
Williamsburg, VA
I use this product because it has plenty of detergent and lasts for a while. When you have to do a lot of laundry, it helps to have plenty of this around! It smells great and keeps the clothes smelling fresh and clean. I would recommend to a friend.
Samantha S.
Fort Edward, NY
This gives me a lot of loads of laundry to fill up on before I have to get a new one. I can at least do 100 or more loads before, so about 2 maybe 3 months of using this stuff before. I love it!
Hayden P.
Klamath falls , OR
Love this brand of detergent and I always love having this bottle that it comes in. It makes for an easy storage and I always reuse it. It smells so good too and it's affordable!
Lucy M.
Fresno, CA
This Gain detergent is the reason my clothes always smell amazing! It leaves my clothes clean and gets rid of stains. I even use the dryer sheets with the original scent.
Karen A.
Where can you buy this at? And would you recommend?