BY GAIN

The phenomenally refreshing scent you love in Gain Original now can be yours with 20% more cleaning power (vs. Original). This Gain liquid laundry detergent has bursts of crisp citrus, a sweet green twist, and just enough floral fragrance. So your clothing will be clean and smelling great. It's the best of both worlds, right in your washer. see more...

• Where can you buy this at? And would you recommend?2 Answers
Lindsey D.
Lindsey D.
Fairview, NC
So convenient to use! The measuring cup makes sure you have enough for each load. Smells amazing. Lasts forever. I am a dental hygienist and my husband is a foreman and Gain removes all evidence of our hard days work!
Jessie J.
Jessie J.
Melrose Park, IL
My mom uses this detergent a lot and all I can say is that it leaves clothes feeling nice and soft. I think it's a very effective product and it's somewhat affordable. I would most definitely recommend this product.
Sitlaly M.
Sitlaly M.
Hidalgo, TX
Awsome detergent , it keeps your cloth smelling for days and days . when you take it out of the dryer it feels soft & the smell its amaizing . And the softner too . both together omg its a better result.
Perla A.
Perla A.
Elmhurst, NY
I like this laundry detergent. It cleans my clothes really well and is affordable but the only thing I don't love is the STRONG scent. It's probably just me, but Gain's smell always bothered me.
Ivette M.
Ivette M.
This detergent is good & smells great u should try it it also last along the scent makes your clothes smells wonderful & for weeks which is even better so I'd rush & go get a bottle today!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Stuart, IA
Gain is the best of the more expensive detergents. The scent it leaves on our clothes is just icing on the cake! The colors stay bright and they come super clean! (Even my kids' clothes!)
Desire R.
Desire R.
Whiting, IN
I am in love with gain! There is no better product out there. From the smell, to the super job it does on our clothing. Very gentle, soft, & clean. I have used this product 15 + years
SAMANTHA G.
SAMANTHA G.
Oak Lawn, IL
Gain is a household product that I have used for many years. It smells great, cleans my clothes with no problems and is much more affordable compared to other leading competitors.
Litisha L.
Litisha L.
Columbus, OH
I love Gain it makes your clothes soft and smell so good. I even use the dryer fabric sheets not only for my clothes but around the house. I just love the way Gain period.
Amy T.
Amy T.
Excellent product! Besides making my clothes smell awesome and cleaning them thoroughly, the smell fills my house and makes me feel like I just cleaned everything 😍
Karen A.
Karen A.
Where can you buy this at? And would you recommend?