BY GAIN

The phenomenally refreshing scent you love in Gain Original now can be yours with 20% more cleaning power (vs. Original). This Gain liquid laundry detergent has bursts of crisp citrus, a sweet green twist, and just enough floral fragrance. So your clothing will be clean and smelling great. It's the best of both worlds, right in your washer. see more...

• Where can you buy this at? And would you recommend?2 Answers
Kaitlyn K.
I think this detergent is okay, the smell is wonderful and long lasting but I don't feel like my clothes got as clean feeling as other detergents I have used. I would buy it again in a pinch or if it happened to be the cheaper detergent of the week.
Ashley P.
Chino Hills
This is without a doubt my favorite laundry detergent. It smells great and doesn't leave any weird residue on my laundry! It's super affordable which is awesome! I would recommend this to anyone because of how great the product is all together!
Amanda S.
Wellford, SC
Love this detergent. It smells great. It is a little too expensive that would be the con. It is very effective. I am not disappointed in it. I would buy again for the great smell. I would recommend if you want to spent that much on detergent.
Erika C.
Absolute favorite laundry detergent. This leaves my clothes smelling fresh even if it is being stored in the closet or drawers for a few days at a time. Scent lingers for a few days as well if you are washing your bedding. I highly recommend
Leslye R.
Dinuba, CA
Gain has been used by my family for years! We trust their products when it comes to washing our clothes! We always get a large bottle because we know it will definitely last for many loads! The scents are always amazing!
Samantha V.
Jenison, MI
Love the size and smell of this detergent. Not only does it last me for a long time but it makes my clothes smell amazing. I usually buy this at my local grocery store and it is pretty affordable. I would defiantly recommend this product.
itzel a.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
its a good soap. my mom use it for laundry clothes, its smell good on the clothes. its a good pros. depends on what is effective. and its nt tht cheap or expensive. l highly recommended my mom buys it a lot of time.
Logan H.
Durant, OK
This laundry detergent leaves my clothes smelling fresh and clean. It doesn't make them stiff like some detergents do, but it cleans very well and isn't too expensive. Any thing gain offers, is a wonderful product!
Ivelisse T.
Just love this laundry detergent. It smells so lovely. Its pros works lovely. Its cons is amazing. It is very affective. It is absolutely very affordable. Is always decent price. I would definitely recommend it.
Clarissa H.
Rialto
We use different brands it seems like all the time no one in our family is sensitive to stuff like this , but we love the smell and long lasting scent gain give off to our dirty dirty, is what we call them lol
Karen A.
Where can you buy this at? And would you recommend?