BY GAIN

The phenomenally refreshing scent you love in Gain Original now can be yours with 20% more cleaning power (vs. Original). This Gain liquid laundry detergent has bursts of crisp citrus, a sweet green twist, and just enough floral fragrance. So your clothing will be clean and smelling great. It's the best of both worlds, right in your washer. see more...

• Where can you buy this at? And would you recommend?2 Answers
Danni M.
Danni M.
Clarksville, TN
Love love this detergent use it everyday and wouldn't go with any other product! Does not give my family allergic reactions and has a fresh scent .
Kortney R.
Kortney R.
Love the scent and how many loads of laundry I can get from it. The price is good and it often goes on sale. It doesn't get out many stains though.
Marisol R.
Marisol R.
Caguas Puerto Rico, PR
I have been using it for years and I do not change it because for me it is the only one that leaves the clothes clean and with a very good smell. Ademad that is accessible to buy anywhere and in any way, I personally use the liquid and the pods as well. I buy them at Cotsco and Walmart at a good price.
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
I have recently switched from tide to gain and love it. I love this big jug because it lasts my house hold a long time and I don't have to repurchase as often it also smells amazing and the scent last on the clothes and laundry for a lot longer than other detergents I've used in the past
Bee E.
Bee E.
Good for dirt stains and leaves the clothes feeling great and nice! Sometimes it gets messy when not careful pouring, I use the lid to measure accurately. It's affordable and I recommend it, it can be bought at almost any store too!
Cheryl B.
Cheryl B.
Peace River, AB
Love this product, keeps my clothes smelling fresh and clean all day long. I have sensitive skin and this one doesn't bother me at all. Decently priced and a good sized bottle.
Karen A.
Karen A.
Where can you buy this at? And would you recommend?