BY GAIN

The phenomenally refreshing scent you love in Gain Original now can be yours with 20% more cleaning power (vs. Original). This Gain liquid laundry detergent has bursts of crisp citrus, a sweet green twist, and just enough floral fragrance. So your clothing will be clean and smelling great. It's the best of both worlds, right in your washer. see more...

• Where can you buy this at? And would you recommend?2 Answers
Brandy H.
Brandy H.
Philadelphia, PA
I love the way my laundry smells and feels. It also gets out stains and whitens our whites
Gabriela R.
Gabriela R.
Homestead
I always purchase this size for my laundry, I have a family of 5 so this size detergent is the perfect for me. I love the smell that GAIN detergent leaves on my clothes not only that but it does a great job in leaving it clean.
Lindsay P.
Lindsay P.
Panama City, FL
Best smelling and best cleaning power in laundry detergents yet! My absolute favorite
Natisha N.
Natisha N.
I use Gain almost daily. I love the way that it smells and the way it makes my clothes smell. I do wish that it made my clothes a little softer. It's competitively priced with other detergents. Overall I have been happy with this product.
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
My mom always buys the liquid detergent rather than the powder, not sure if that has anything to do with the quality. It's most likely just a preference. It leaves your clothes smelling great and it does a great job with stains.
Cristina P.
Cristina P.
The smell of this product is great and the quantity is great for the price. The easy pour of this product makes it simple where many other brands lack in that department.
Julie S.
Julie S.
Gain is worth the extra cost if you want your whole closet/house to smell good. You don't notice the difference until you leave Gain and then go back to it. It gets clothes clean, leaves them smelling clean, and doesn't seem to leave a residue. All good things!
dahlia m.
dahlia m.
this used to break me out really bad for some reason
i'm usually not allergic to anything in laundry detergents but something in this made me
not trying to say to not buy this because of that's because it is a good detergent and smells really good but it just didn't work out for me ):
Virginia F.
Virginia F.
Durham, NC
I love that my folded towels smell as fresh as the day I washed them, even weeks after they've been folded in the closet!
Will A.
Will A.
Brookfield, CT
Clean, fresh scent that lasts and a hard to beat value at this size. Highly recommend
Karen A.
Karen A.
Where can you buy this at? And would you recommend?