BY GAIN

The phenomenally refreshing scent you love in Gain Original now can be yours with 20% more cleaning power (vs. Original). This Gain liquid laundry detergent has bursts of crisp citrus, a sweet green twist, and just enough floral fragrance. So your clothing will be clean and smelling great. It's the best of both worlds, right in your washer. see more...

• Where can you buy this at? And would you recommend?2 Answers
Heather S.
This is my all time favorite detergent. Love the smell! I use this more than I do any other.
Julie G.
Ontario, CA
This is my go to clothing detergent. It washes the clothes effectively and the scent is fresh
Stefanie M.
Everett, PA
Love gain and it's scent. Gets my husbands grimey work clothes clean after the first wash!
Keeps clothes smelling clean. Cleans them thoroughly. Price is good and will buy it again.
Brandy H.
Philadelphia, PA
I love the way my laundry smells and feels. It also gets out stains and whitens our whites
Takisha W.
Acworth, GA
I absolutely love how clean it gets my laundry!!! And the scent really does last for weeks.
Mercedes A.
GRAND RAPIDS, MI
Smells amazing. Makes my clothes smell for months it I leave them in my closet. Love this!
samantha h.
south bend
Favorite laundry soap. Cleans them very well and makes them smell great for a long time.
dawn e.
Saint Louis, MO
Left my clothes smelling nice and clean for a long time. A small amount goes a long way.
Lexi J.
Smells amazing! Cleans clothes effortlessly! Love this product so much! Would recommend!
Karen A.
Where can you buy this at? And would you recommend?