BY GAIN

The phenomenally refreshing scent you love in Gain Original now can be yours with 20% more cleaning power (vs. Original). This Gain liquid laundry detergent has bursts of crisp citrus, a sweet green twist, and just enough floral fragrance. So your clothing will be clean and smelling great. It's the best of both worlds, right in your washer. see more...

• Where can you buy this at? And would you recommend?2 Answers
Miranda J.
Miranda J.
Severna Park, MD
Clothes are always clean and fresh after using Gain. It's perfect for our front loader. Our clothes are never more than moderately dirty but they definitely feel clean after washes. Combined with the fabric softener, everything always smells amazing.
Cassandra S.
Cassandra S.
Best detergent hands down. Removes stains keeps clothes bright and smells amazing what more can you say
Katrina H.
Katrina H.
Oklahoma City, OK
Love the scent and the way it makes my clothes look. Works well with he machines. Does not make clothes look dingy.
Clara P.
Clara P.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
This is my favorite detergent. It smells so good and doesn't fade away the colors in my laundry.
Paul F.
Paul F.
If you pay attention to manufacturer's you'll find that many of the less expensive cleaning products are made by the same companies that produce the expensive ones. These products work just as well but will save you a lot of money. I suggest going for what's on sale and saving your money for more important things it's not like your clothes are going to be that much cleaner.
Adriana M.
Adriana M.
Fayetteville, NC
Smells amazing and gives your clothes a soft feel. Very cheap in many stores. Totally recommend this product.
Gain is my go to detergent. Its smells so delicious & makes my clothes smell amazing! It lingers for dayssss! Its a trusted product!
April S.
April S.
Michigan city, IN
I love the smell of gain but it doesnt keep my cloth soft and that's a thing with me. I have to have good smelling cloths and they need to be soft not hard.
Amber H.
Amber H.
Sacramento, CA
It's a decent product but I don't feel like the clothes get as clean as they do with All or Dreft for baby clothes. Not to mention a lot of my family members are allergic to it for some reason and it's the only detergent they are sensitive to.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Danville, KY
I love Gain. I think I use Gain everything. Detergent, softener, dryer sheets when I use them. I just love the smells and this bottle of detergent makes my life so much easier. First off, I don't spill it everywhere when my clumsy self tries to pour it- just press the nozzle and out comes detergent. It stops immediately when you let go of the nozzle- no dripping or overflow, and it always smells great and makes a really sudsy basin.
Karen A.
Karen A.
Where can you buy this at? And would you recommend?