BY GAIN

The phenomenally refreshing scent you love in Gain Original now can be yours with 20% more cleaning power (vs. Original). This Gain liquid laundry detergent has bursts of crisp citrus, a sweet green twist, and just enough floral fragrance. So your clothing will be clean and smelling great. It's the best of both worlds, right in your washer. see more...

• Where can you buy this at? And would you recommend?2 Answers
Heather S.
This is my all time favorite detergent. Love the smell! I use this more than I do any other.
Takisha W.
Acworth, GA
I absolutely love how clean it gets my laundry!!! And the scent really does last for weeks.
Keeps clothes smelling clean. Cleans them thoroughly. Price is good and will buy it again.
Mercedes A.
GRAND RAPIDS, MI
Smells amazing. Makes my clothes smell for months it I leave them in my closet. Love this!
Brandy H.
Philadelphia, PA
I love the way my laundry smells and feels. It also gets out stains and whitens our whites
Stefanie M.
Everett, PA
Love gain and it's scent. Gets my husbands grimey work clothes clean after the first wash!
samantha h.
south bend
Favorite laundry soap. Cleans them very well and makes them smell great for a long time.
Lexi J.
Smells amazing! Cleans clothes effortlessly! Love this product so much! Would recommend!
Brandi B.
Great value working product good smell and price long lasting scent definitely recommend
Michelle D.
Surgoinsville , TN
Never can go wrong with gain! Love all their products! Their detergent never fails me !!
Karen A.
Where can you buy this at? And would you recommend?