BY GAIN

The phenomenally refreshing scent you love in Gain Original now can be yours with 20% more cleaning power (vs. Original). This Gain liquid laundry detergent has bursts of crisp citrus, a sweet green twist, and just enough floral fragrance. So your clothing will be clean and smelling great. It's the best of both worlds, right in your washer. see more...

• Where can you buy this at? And would you recommend?2 Answers
Clara P.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
This is my favorite detergent. It smells so good and doesn't fade away the colors in my laundry.
Stephanie M.
Sebewaing, MI
Love the smell of Gain and it's not harsh on sensitive skin either. A bit pricey but worth it.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I love the fain original it my favorite gain prouduct it always my clothes always smell amazing
Amanda B.
Original scent is my favorite! I love the smell of freshly laundered clothes! And I love gain!
Olga D.
Highland Park, NJ
It smells great and leaves my clothes super clean and fresh. I never stop buying this product!
Lilyanna A.
We use this all the time and it leaves the clothes smelling great. I recommend this detergent
Julie G.
Ontario, CA
This is my go to clothing detergent. It washes the clothes effectively and the scent is fresh
Ruby D.
This works amazing at cleaning my clothes and keeping them fresh I got mine at target for $10
Dena C.
Springfield, GA
Cleans very well and last awhile of you don't over do the soap in your washer. Smells great!
Tina W.
Love the scent of Gain. Does a good job cleaning my clothes and keeping them fresh smelling.
Karen A.
Where can you buy this at? And would you recommend?