BY GAIN

The phenomenally refreshing scent you love in Gain Original now can be yours with 20% more cleaning power (vs. Original). This Gain liquid laundry detergent has bursts of crisp citrus, a sweet green twist, and just enough floral fragrance. So your clothing will be clean and smelling great. It's the best of both worlds, right in your washer. see more...

• Where can you buy this at? And would you recommend?2 Answers
angela h.
angela h.
Awesome product. Makes clothes smell super great. I love the smell n really cleans dirty clothes most every time.
Heather S.
Heather S.
This is my all time favorite detergent. Love the smell! I use this more than I do any other.
Takisha W.
Takisha W.
Acworth, GA
I absolutely love how clean it gets my laundry!!! And the scent really does last for weeks.
Stefanie M.
Stefanie M.
Everett, PA
Love gain and it's scent. Gets my husbands grimey work clothes clean after the first wash!
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
Surgoinsville , TN
Never can go wrong with gain! Love all their products! Their detergent never fails me !!
Brandi B.
Brandi B.
Great value working product good smell and price long lasting scent definitely recommend
Grace B.
Grace B.
Hemet, CA
Works great for my family. Luckily no one has sensitive skin. Great amount for the price
karina G.
karina G.
Me gusta mucho este producto por que no maltrata la ropa y sin usar mucho deja un olor muy bonito a limpio.
Roxana R.
Roxana R.
Trabuco Cyn, CA
Love how gain makes my clothes feel and smell. Our family favorite laundry detergent .
Lexi J.
Lexi J.
Smells amazing! Cleans clothes effortlessly! Love this product so much! Would recommend!
Karen A.
Karen A.
Where can you buy this at? And would you recommend?