BY GAIN

The phenomenally refreshing scent you love in Gain Original now can be yours with 20% more cleaning power (vs. Original). This Gain liquid laundry detergent has bursts of crisp citrus, a sweet green twist, and just enough floral fragrance. So your clothing will be clean and smelling great. It's the best of both worlds, right in your washer. see more...

• Where can you buy this at? And would you recommend?2 Answers
Gain with Clean Boost™ Original Liquid Detergent 150 fl. oz. Bottle
Keeps clothes smelling clean. Cleans them thoroughly. Price is good and will buy it again.
Kiana H.
Philadelphia, PA
Gain is the best of all it last long makes your clothes feel fresh and clean the smell is beautiful try this if u haven't yett
Chaise K.
Germantown, MD
Has your clothes smelling great but you have to be careful withy this because it may irritate sensitive skin.
Lori B.
New Richmond, WI
I believe Gain is a good price for the product you get. I love the smell and it does a great job cleaning my clothes and leaving them with a clean fresh scent,
Jessie J.
Melrose Park, IL
My mom uses this detergent a lot and all I can say is that it leaves clothes feeling nice and soft. I think it's a very effective product and it's somewhat affordable. I would most definitely recommend this product.
Amy T.
Excellent product! Besides making my clothes smell awesome and cleaning them thoroughly, the smell fills my house and makes me feel like I just cleaned everything 😍
Megan A.
We've been using this for years now. It smells great and it doesn't irritate the skin. It also lasts for awhile.
Hannah U.
I haven't found another detergent that keeps my clothes as clean and fresh as this. Cons- I am always bothered and asked "what detergent do you use you smell amazing" PROS- I smell amazing!!! I would recommend to anyone
April H.
My favorite laundry detergent so far. It smells clean and gets your clothes smelling clean without over fragrance.
Perla A.
Elmhurst, NY
I like this laundry detergent. It cleans my clothes really well and is affordable but the only thing I don't love is the STRONG scent. It's probably just me, but Gain's smell always bothered me.
Karen A.
Where can you buy this at? And would you recommend?