BY GAIN

The phenomenally refreshing scent you love in Gain Original now can be yours with 20% more cleaning power (vs. Original). This Gain liquid laundry detergent has bursts of crisp citrus, a sweet green twist, and just enough floral fragrance. So your clothing will be clean and smelling great. It's the best of both worlds, right in your washer. see more...

• Where can you buy this at? And would you recommend?2 Answers
Meggan P.
Kettering, Oh
GAIN smells soooo good. I don't always buy this brand but I love how my clothes smell when I do.
Jazmyne M.
Leadwood, MO
Great stuff! Makes the clothes smell super clean! Have used over many hears and my mother did too
Olga D.
Highland Park, NJ
It smells great and leaves my clothes super clean and fresh. I never stop buying this product!
Stephanie M.
Sebewaing, MI
Love the smell of Gain and it's not harsh on sensitive skin either. A bit pricey but worth it.
Amanda B.
Original scent is my favorite! I love the smell of freshly laundered clothes! And I love gain!
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I love the fain original it my favorite gain prouduct it always my clothes always smell amazing
Heather S.
This is my all time favorite detergent. Love the smell! I use this more than I do any other.
Dena C.
Springfield, GA
Cleans very well and last awhile of you don't over do the soap in your washer. Smells great!
Lilyanna A.
We use this all the time and it leaves the clothes smelling great. I recommend this detergent
Tina W.
Love the scent of Gain. Does a good job cleaning my clothes and keeping them fresh smelling.
Karen A.
Where can you buy this at? And would you recommend?