BY GAIN

The phenomenally refreshing scent you love in Gain Original now can be yours with 20% more cleaning power (vs. Original). This Gain liquid laundry detergent has bursts of crisp citrus, a sweet green twist, and just enough floral fragrance. So your clothing will be clean and smelling great. It's the best of both worlds, right in your washer. see more...

• Where can you buy this at? And would you recommend?2 Answers
Cassandra S.
Best detergent hands down. Removes stains keeps clothes bright and smells amazing what more can you say
Alana F.
Woodbine, GA
Great smell, and it always leaves my clothes clean and smelling fresh. I love this laundry detergent.
Cam D.
Rowland Hghts, CA
Prices are good and this detergents keeps your clothes smelling fresh and clean until your next wash.
Alyssa N.
Salinas, CA
Obsessed with this gain smell ! Lasts longtime and leaves my clothes soft fresh and smelling so good
Best for washing clothes, leaves your clothes smelling fresh and can clean anything you can think of
Queenslay4455 W.
VA
It does work very well. Smells nice. Very affordable very gentle. I can workout and it still works.
Jay T.
Love the smell and love the way my clothes is after i wash it, i use the liquid but mainly the pods
Meggan P.
Kettering, Oh
GAIN smells soooo good. I don't always buy this brand but I love how my clothes smell when I do.
Trish W.
I love changing between liquid and power gain! It smells amazing and makes my clothes feel clean
Jazmyne M.
Leadwood, MO
Great stuff! Makes the clothes smell super clean! Have used over many hears and my mother did too
Karen A.
Where can you buy this at? And would you recommend?