BY GAIN

The phenomenally refreshing scent you love in Gain Original now can be yours with 20% more cleaning power (vs. Original). This Gain liquid laundry detergent has bursts of crisp citrus, a sweet green twist, and just enough floral fragrance. So your clothing will be clean and smelling great. It's the best of both worlds, right in your washer. see more...

• Where can you buy this at? And would you recommend?2 Answers
Paige M.
Paige M.
Grambling, LA
It doesn't really brighten my clothes but I love the wAy it makes them smell and the smell is long lasting.
Mandy R.
Mandy R.
Pennsburg, PA
Great smell and it cleans our clothing very well. I used to use tide but tried gain and never went back.
Kat R.
Kat R.
Smells great and keeps clothes clean. Price is reasonable $14.99 for a 150oz good for about 96 washes.
Iyshia W.
Iyshia W.
I love the scent of Gain detergents and it always does a great job on stains on my children's clothes.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Gain is an excellent detergent to use on your laundry. I would recommend it to everyone. It is a start to a brighter day!
Alyssa N.
Alyssa N.
Salinas, CA
Obsessed with this gain smell ! Lasts longtime and leaves my clothes soft fresh and smelling so good
Queenslay4455 W.
Queenslay4455 W.
VA
It does work very well. Smells nice. Very affordable very gentle. I can workout and it still works.
Jazmyne M.
Jazmyne M.
Leadwood, MO
Great stuff! Makes the clothes smell super clean! Have used over many hears and my mother did too
Trish W.
Trish W.
I love changing between liquid and power gain! It smells amazing and makes my clothes feel clean
Julie G.
Julie G.
Ontario, CA
This is my go to clothing detergent. It washes the clothes effectively and the scent is fresh
Karen A.
Karen A.
Where can you buy this at? And would you recommend?