BY GAIN

The phenomenally refreshing scent you love in Gain Original now can be yours with 20% more cleaning power (vs. Original). This Gain liquid laundry detergent has bursts of crisp citrus, a sweet green twist, and just enough floral fragrance. So your clothing will be clean and smelling great. It's the best of both worlds, right in your washer. see more...

• Where can you buy this at? And would you recommend?2 Answers
Iyshia W.
I love the scent of Gain detergents and it always does a great job on stains on my children's clothes.
Kat R.
Smells great and keeps clothes clean. Price is reasonable $14.99 for a 150oz good for about 96 washes.
Best for washing clothes, leaves your clothes smelling fresh and can clean anything you can think of
Alana F.
Woodbine, GA
Great smell, and it always leaves my clothes clean and smelling fresh. I love this laundry detergent.
Alyssa N.
Salinas, CA
Obsessed with this gain smell ! Lasts longtime and leaves my clothes soft fresh and smelling so good
Cam D.
Rowland Hghts, CA
Prices are good and this detergents keeps your clothes smelling fresh and clean until your next wash.
Queenslay4455 W.
VA
It does work very well. Smells nice. Very affordable very gentle. I can workout and it still works.
Jay T.
Love the smell and love the way my clothes is after i wash it, i use the liquid but mainly the pods
Trish W.
I love changing between liquid and power gain! It smells amazing and makes my clothes feel clean
Clara P.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
This is my favorite detergent. It smells so good and doesn't fade away the colors in my laundry.
Karen A.
Where can you buy this at? And would you recommend?