BY GAIN

The phenomenally refreshing scent you love in Gain Original now can be yours with 20% more cleaning power (vs. Original). This Gain liquid laundry detergent has bursts of crisp citrus, a sweet green twist, and just enough floral fragrance. So your clothing will be clean and smelling great. It's the best of both worlds, right in your washer. see more...

• Where can you buy this at? And would you recommend?2 Answers
Emily Z.
Los Angeles, CA
I use gain for my laundry. I have used this product ever since i helped my mom do the laundry. This is a great product,recommend.
Sara Douglas L.
Vestavia, AL
I have always used gain liquid detergent. I am a fan of the original scent. I have tried other types of detergent but I always come back to this one.
Symi S.
Davis, CA
It cleans well and smells good. However it tends to leave my cloths kinda stiff.
DannahJo E.
Brunswick, GA
Love this washing detergent. My go to when it comes that time to stock up. Had a great scent but the push button can be quite aggravating. It's affordable and you can find it almost anywhere that sells detergent. I would recommend.
Lisa P.
Favorite detergent . Great that it comes in this size with the easy to pour spout .!
Staci L.
Minneapolis , MN
These last forever even when you do laundry frequently. The scent stays and makes it throughout the room.
Lilyanna A.
We use this all the time and it leaves the clothes smelling great. I recommend this detergent
Amy J.
Denton, TX
Gets the job done and leaves votes smelling fresh. Tends to be a bit expensive.
Cam D.
Rowland Hghts, CA
Prices are good and this detergents keeps your clothes smelling fresh and clean until your next wash.
Lisa G.
Buhl, ID
I love the smell of gain!!! Powered with downy dryer sheets and it makes my heart smile to get all cuddled up in clean lynon and it lasts a long time!!
Karen A.
Where can you buy this at? And would you recommend?