BY GAIN

The phenomenally refreshing scent you love in Gain Original now can be yours with 20% more cleaning power (vs. Original). This Gain liquid laundry detergent has bursts of crisp citrus, a sweet green twist, and just enough floral fragrance. So your clothing will be clean and smelling great. It's the best of both worlds, right in your washer. see more...

• Where can you buy this at? And would you recommend?2 Answers
maritza h.
Divide, CO
Smells great good detergent would recomend keeps cloths fresh and doesnt fade colors love it 10/10 for sure
Lilly C.
AUSTIN, TX
keeps all my brights, brights. My clothing and sheets smell amazing!! specially when they get hit by water.
Celeste R.
Smells amazing and cleans your clothing perfect. Makes all my fabrics smell amazing and so soft &a fresh.
Staci L.
Minneapolis , MN
These last forever even when you do laundry frequently. The scent stays and makes it throughout the room.
Theresa A.
Grottoes, VA
Love this gain and it smells great. We don't buy anything else anymore. Our clothes smell and look great
Meghan H.
Auburn
I love gain! My entire life I have used gain! I love the original! Smells amazing and cleans the clothes!
Ashlynn D.
Houma, LA
Smells amazing. It's my go to detergent. I use this one on towels, clothes, bed sheets, even my dogs bed.
Mandy M.
Pennsburg, PA
Great smell and it cleans our clothing very well. I used to use tide but tried gain and never went back.
Cassandra S.
Best detergent hands down. Removes stains keeps clothes bright and smells amazing what more can you say
Iyshia W.
I love the scent of Gain detergents and it always does a great job on stains on my children's clothes.
Karen A.
Where can you buy this at? And would you recommend?