BY GAIN

The phenomenally refreshing scent you love in Gain Original now can be yours with 20% more cleaning power (vs. Original). This Gain liquid laundry detergent has bursts of crisp citrus, a sweet green twist, and just enough floral fragrance. So your clothing will be clean and smelling great. It's the best of both worlds, right in your washer. see more...

• Where can you buy this at? And would you recommend?2 Answers
Meghan M.
Newberry, FL
Smells very good and leaves clothes feeling super soft and clean, doesn't fade our clothes, definitely recommend.
angela h.
Awesome product. Makes clothes smell super great. I love the smell n really cleans dirty clothes most every time.
Maali D.
Forney, TX
My go to laundry detergent! Gets the job done! Clothes come out clean and smelling good! Effective and adorable!
Antonette M.
124 Jayhawk Drive Hampton, VA
Cleans our clothes and leaves them smelling great. With a whole house full, this definitely gets the job done.
Adriana M.
Fayetteville, NC
Smells amazing and gives your clothes a soft feel. Very cheap in many stores. Totally recommend this product.
Amanda T.
Olathe, KS
I really like Gain and all the scents they have, it's usually my go to detergent. Pretty cost efficient too.
Kristalle M.
641 W. Marlin ct. Terrytown,LA
Always use this when I wash my clothes and my families clothes would never trust another brand but this one!!
Chaise K.
Germantown, MD
Has your clothes smelling great but you have to be careful withy this because it may irritate sensitive skin.
Lilly C.
AUSTIN, TX
keeps all my brights, brights. My clothing and sheets smell amazing!! specially when they get hit by water.
maritza h.
Divide, CO
Smells great good detergent would recomend keeps cloths fresh and doesnt fade colors love it 10/10 for sure
Karen A.
Where can you buy this at? And would you recommend?