BY GAIN

The phenomenally refreshing scent you love in Gain Original now can be yours with 20% more cleaning power (vs. Original). This Gain liquid laundry detergent has bursts of crisp citrus, a sweet green twist, and just enough floral fragrance. So your clothing will be clean and smelling great. It's the best of both worlds, right in your washer. see more...

• Where can you buy this at? And would you recommend?2 Answers
emily r.
emily r.
Winchester, VA
I love the scent of Gain, i can usually tell in a crowd of people, who washes with gain. And it gets your clothes clean which is the main purpose
Prin C.
Prin C.
This is the only laundry detergent we use in my household. Gain leaves clothes throughly clean and smelling great. Affordable and does the job.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Bronx, NY
This is my favorite brand of gain I buy the detergent fabric softener scent boosters and dryer sheets and my clothes smell wonderful for weeks
Janet M.
Janet M.
Bantam, CT
I absolutely love the long lasting aroma of gain on my families clothes. The price you can't beat. The way it cleans our clothes is great too.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Saint Albans, WV
Gain is my favorite brand to use. It smells amazing and I love it. I never use any other brand when washing my clothes it's always the same.
Sadé W.
Sadé W.
Albuquerque, NM
Just as good as any other detergent I use. My kid doesn't like scented detergents. I think because we haven't found a scent she likes yet.
Alysia D.
Alysia D.
What they advertise is true! Clothes stay fresh for weeks if not months. Price is so so,. Doesn't dull my clothes and gets the dirt out.
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Hillsville
This is a fantastic product. I love the smell and the cleaning power. I use Gain most of the time and just occasionally change scents.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Love the way this smells. The price is great. A little goes a long way. Gets clothes clean and doesn't cause them to fade. Works with hot and cold water.
Angie R.
Angie R.
Hialeah, FL
I LOVE THIS STUFF! Clean clothes and a fresh scent that lasts! The whole family lives the scent and it cleans deep. Love love love.
Karen A.
Karen A.
Where can you buy this at? And would you recommend?