BY GAIN

The phenomenally refreshing scent you love in Gain Original now can be yours with 20% more cleaning power (vs. Original). This Gain liquid laundry detergent has bursts of crisp citrus, a sweet green twist, and just enough floral fragrance. So your clothing will be clean and smelling great. It's the best of both worlds, right in your washer. see more...

• Where can you buy this at? And would you recommend?2 Answers
Meghan M.
Newberry, FL
Smells very good and leaves clothes feeling super soft and clean, doesn't fade our clothes, definitely recommend.
Maali D.
Forney, TX
My go to laundry detergent! Gets the job done! Clothes come out clean and smelling good! Effective and adorable!
julia h.
Lansing, MI
I love the fresh scent of Gain. My clothes smell fresh and clean and it does a great job of cleaning our clothes.
Christina B.
Standish, ME
Smells the best, gets the clothes clean and it's affordable! It's out go to around here when it comes to laundry!
Megan A.
We've been using this for years now. It smells great and it doesn't irritate the skin. It also lasts for awhile.
Antonette M.
124 Jayhawk Drive Hampton, VA
Cleans our clothes and leaves them smelling great. With a whole house full, this definitely gets the job done.
Adriana M.
Fayetteville, NC
Smells amazing and gives your clothes a soft feel. Very cheap in many stores. Totally recommend this product.
Chaise K.
Germantown, MD
Has your clothes smelling great but you have to be careful withy this because it may irritate sensitive skin.
Kristalle M.
641 W. Marlin ct. Terrytown,LA
Always use this when I wash my clothes and my families clothes would never trust another brand but this one!!
Amanda T.
Olathe, KS
I really like Gain and all the scents they have, it's usually my go to detergent. Pretty cost efficient too.
Karen A.
Where can you buy this at? And would you recommend?