BY GAIN

The phenomenally refreshing scent you love in Gain Original now can be yours with 20% more cleaning power (vs. Original). This Gain liquid laundry detergent has bursts of crisp citrus, a sweet green twist, and just enough floral fragrance. So your clothing will be clean and smelling great. It's the best of both worlds, right in your washer. see more...

• Where can you buy this at? And would you recommend?2 Answers
Brandi P.
Brandi P.
Lula, GA
Gain original scent is my favorite laundry detergent!!! I've used it my entire life and still love the smell!! It gets my clothes so clean!!
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Clarksville
Currently have this product. Lasts long and makes my clothes smell great. Only downside is it gets sticky and thick in the cap if it is not rinsed out completely.
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Pomona, CA
I love this stuff. It smells great and gets my clothes smelling and looking nice and clean. I would definitely recommend purchasing as I've done again and again.
Shana B.
Shana B.
Bowling Green, KY
Love the original gain. Reasonably priced and the best smelling stuff you can find. I do think Tide might get the stains out a little better but I throw in some oxyclean with the Gain and use it for the smell.
ALYSSA B.
ALYSSA B.
Kimberly, WI
I love Gain for doing my laundry. It's definitely more affordable than some of the other popular brands. The smell is amazing and I feel stays fresh longer on clothes. I'm would recommend this brand to anyone!
Yvette R.
Yvette R.
BUFFALO
Has a wonderful scent. Cleans good. I dont use it anymore due to allergies. They should really create a hypoallergenic frangrance and dye free version.
kellee K.
kellee K.
Love gain. Laundry keeps it wonderful scent. Does not break out skin like other brand. With teenage boys cleaning power is a must and it does the job.
Tamatha Y.
Tamatha Y.
Katy
I refuse to use any other detergent than Gain Original Scent. It cleans the clothes beautifully and leaves them smelling amazing!!!!! Very affordable!
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Novato, CA
This is what my Mom used to always buy when I lived there and I'm pretty sure still does! The iconic Gain smell is always great.
Alycia B.
Alycia B.
Romulus, MI
Original gain is the absolute beat smelling one ever!!! My my clothes smell amazing for so long and gets the kids clothes nice and clean in one wash
Karen A.
Karen A.
Where can you buy this at? And would you recommend?