BY GAIN

The phenomenally refreshing scent you love in Gain Original now can be yours with 20% more cleaning power (vs. Original). This Gain liquid laundry detergent has bursts of crisp citrus, a sweet green twist, and just enough floral fragrance. So your clothing will be clean and smelling great. It's the best of both worlds, right in your washer. see more...

• Where can you buy this at? And would you recommend?2 Answers
Clara P.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
This is my favorite detergent. It smells so good and doesn't fade away the colors in my laundry.
Jazmyne M.
Leadwood, MO
Great stuff! Makes the clothes smell super clean! Have used over many hears and my mother did too
Trish W.
I love changing between liquid and power gain! It smells amazing and makes my clothes feel clean
Stephanie M.
Sebewaing, MI
Love the smell of Gain and it's not harsh on sensitive skin either. A bit pricey but worth it.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
I love the fain original it my favorite gain prouduct it always my clothes always smell amazing
Julie G.
Ontario, CA
This is my go to clothing detergent. It washes the clothes effectively and the scent is fresh
Heather S.
This is my all time favorite detergent. Love the smell! I use this more than I do any other.
Tina W.
Love the scent of Gain. Does a good job cleaning my clothes and keeping them fresh smelling.
Mercedes A.
GRAND RAPIDS, MI
Smells amazing. Makes my clothes smell for months it I leave them in my closet. Love this!
Brandy H.
Philadelphia, PA
I love the way my laundry smells and feels. It also gets out stains and whitens our whites
Karen A.
Where can you buy this at? And would you recommend?