BY GAIN

The phenomenally refreshing scent you love in Gain Original now can be yours with 20% more cleaning power (vs. Original). This Gain liquid laundry detergent has bursts of crisp citrus, a sweet green twist, and just enough floral fragrance. So your clothing will be clean and smelling great. It's the best of both worlds, right in your washer. see more...

• Where can you buy this at? And would you recommend?2 Answers
Sob R.
Campbell, CA
Works pretty efficiently. I usually purchase this from target. None of the brands that I use the most but I do use it.
Carrie H.
Richland, NY
Love he scent of gain all the scents smell fantastic but the scent doesn't last long after clog been washed and dried
Katrina H.
Oklahoma City, OK
Love the scent and the way it makes my clothes look. Works well with he machines. Does not make clothes look dingy.
April H.
My favorite laundry detergent so far. It smells clean and gets your clothes smelling clean without over fragrance.
heather d.
One of my favorite laundry detergents. Smells great and really helps with stains! I choose this one over any other
Tracey C.
Batavia, NY
The only detergent we use! Cleans well and the smell is by far the best! Esp when u use the same scent fab softener
Kenya C.
West Miami, FL
Smell so yummy and gets the job done! Little sure does go a long way plus scent stays on longer than other brands!
julia h.
Lansing, MI
I love the fresh scent of Gain. My clothes smell fresh and clean and it does a great job of cleaning our clothes.
Megan A.
We've been using this for years now. It smells great and it doesn't irritate the skin. It also lasts for awhile.
Christina B.
Standish, ME
Smells the best, gets the clothes clean and it's affordable! It's out go to around here when it comes to laundry!
Karen A.
Where can you buy this at? And would you recommend?