BY GAIN

The phenomenally refreshing scent you love in Gain Original now can be yours with 20% more cleaning power (vs. Original). This Gain liquid laundry detergent has bursts of crisp citrus, a sweet green twist, and just enough floral fragrance. So your clothing will be clean and smelling great. It's the best of both worlds, right in your washer. see more...

• Where can you buy this at? And would you recommend?2 Answers
Emily Z.
Los Angeles, CA
I use gain for my laundry. I have used this product ever since i helped my mom do the laundry. This is a great product,recommend.
Taylor G.
Novato, CA
This is what my Mom used to always buy when I lived there and I'm pretty sure still does! The iconic Gain smell is always great.
Jacqueline N.
Tracy, CA
I buy the big one from Costco and it works amazing ! Who else uses this in their home? I think their is no cons to this product .
zena S.
Visalia, CA
I love the smell of gain. I recommend to everyone that's looking to switch detergents. very affordable and easy to take with you
Kiana H.
Philadelphia, PA
Gain is the best of all it last long makes your clothes feel fresh and clean the smell is beautiful try this if u haven't yett
ERICKA C.
Love gain, great soap a little can do so much work. It's worth it and the smell lasted for a long time. It's worth to purchase
Tarah W.
East orange , NJ
Gain will have your clothes smelling soooo good. It is an amazing laundry detergent and also keeps my clothes smelling fresh.
Kaitlynn J.
Carson City
Gain is the best smelling detergent to exist and I would rather have Gain for the rest of my life than anything else ever.
Sarah S.
Gain is an excellent detergent to use on your laundry. I would recommend it to everyone. It is a start to a brighter day!
Virginia F.
Durham, NC
I love that my folded towels smell as fresh as the day I washed them, even weeks after they've been folded in the closet!
Karen A.
Where can you buy this at? And would you recommend?