BY GAIN

The phenomenally refreshing scent you love in Gain Original now can be yours with 20% more cleaning power (vs. Original). This Gain liquid laundry detergent has bursts of crisp citrus, a sweet green twist, and just enough floral fragrance. So your clothing will be clean and smelling great. It's the best of both worlds, right in your washer. see more...

• Where can you buy this at? And would you recommend?2 Answers
Emily H.
Marquette, MI
I can’t get over the original scent of Gain! I won’t ever use anything else. Does a great job of cleaning my clothes and fabrics and I look forward to Sunday laundry day so I can crawl into my fresh gain smelling sheets at the end of the day!
Stephanie W.
Danville, KY
I love Gain. I think I use Gain everything. Detergent, softener, dryer sheets when I use them. I just love the smells and this bottle of detergent makes my life so much easier. First off, I don't spill it everywhere when my clumsy self tries to pour it- just press the nozzle and out comes detergent. It stops immediately when you let go of the nozzle- no dripping or overflow, and it always smells great and makes a really sudsy basin.
Paul F.
If you pay attention to manufacturer's you'll find that many of the less expensive cleaning products are made by the same companies that produce the expensive ones. These products work just as well but will save you a lot of money. I suggest going for what's on sale and saving your money for more important things it's not like your clothes are going to be that much cleaner.
Anne M.
You're just not going to find a better detergent. It's gentle on my clothes, it cleans deeply, and you just can't beat that smell!! It is a bit higher in the price area than some of the bargain brands, but there are always coupons, and this is a good place to splurge if you want your clothes to last longer.
dahlia m.
this used to break me out really bad for some reason
i'm usually not allergic to anything in laundry detergents but something in this made me
not trying to say to not buy this because of that's because it is a good detergent and smells really good but it just didn't work out for me ):
Jenna D.
Harveys Lake, PA
Having a fiancé who works a labor intensive job and a newborn baby I am literally doing laundry every day whether it be baby laundry or our laundry. This is the detergent I use for our laundry. It smells nice and is affordable and still does the job. I do find sometimes that I have to use a little more detergent to be effective, but that's no big deal to me.
Tamia T.
Murfreesboro, TN
I absolutely love Gain. The smell is amazing and the product actually cleans. Pros of this product are the smell and it actually works. The con if you have sensitive skin this is not the product for you. I usually catch this product on sale and in conjunction with my coupons it's really inexpensive.
Kimberly M.
My mom always buys the liquid detergent rather than the powder, not sure if that has anything to do with the quality. It's most likely just a preference. It leaves your clothes smelling great and it does a great job with stains.
Amber H.
Sacramento, CA
It's a decent product but I don't feel like the clothes get as clean as they do with All or Dreft for baby clothes. Not to mention a lot of my family members are allergic to it for some reason and it's the only detergent they are sensitive to.
Brianna A.
Muskego, WI
You've just gotta love the original scent of Gain!  I like to pair it with their fabric softener.  I feel like it makes my clothes smell good for SO LONG!  I think it's a little higher priced but worth it.  I recommend it because it truly does make your clothes the cleanest!
Karen A.
Where can you buy this at? And would you recommend?