BY GAIN

The phenomenally refreshing scent you love in Gain Original now can be yours with 20% more cleaning power (vs. Original). This Gain liquid laundry detergent has bursts of crisp citrus, a sweet green twist, and just enough floral fragrance. So your clothing will be clean and smelling great. It's the best of both worlds, right in your washer. see more...

• Where can you buy this at? And would you recommend?2 Answers
alyssa 💸.
Tujunga, CA
I like the bottle since it’s easier to dump into the laundry detergent slot since you just tilt it and press the button. It’s effective and leaves my clothes clean and with a fresh scent. I would recommend this product to others.
Emily H.
Knoxville , TN
I can’t get over the original scent of Gain! I won’t ever use anything else. Does a great job of cleaning my clothes and fabrics and I look forward to Sunday laundry day so I can crawl into my fresh gain smelling sheets at the end of the day!
Anne M.
You're just not going to find a better detergent. It's gentle on my clothes, it cleans deeply, and you just can't beat that smell!! It is a bit higher in the price area than some of the bargain brands, but there are always coupons, and this is a good place to splurge if you want your clothes to last longer.
Jenna D.
Tunkhannock, PA
Having a fiancé who works a labor intensive job and a newborn baby I am literally doing laundry every day whether it be baby laundry or our laundry. This is the detergent I use for our laundry. It smells nice and is affordable and still does the job. I do find sometimes that I have to use a little more detergent to be effective, but that's no big deal to me.
Tamia T.
Murfreesboro, TN
I absolutely love Gain. The smell is amazing and the product actually cleans. Pros of this product are the smell and it actually works. The con if you have sensitive skin this is not the product for you. I usually catch this product on sale and in conjunction with my coupons it's really inexpensive.
Brianna A.
Muskego, WI
You've just gotta love the original scent of Gain!  I like to pair it with their fabric softener.  I feel like it makes my clothes smell good for SO LONG!  I think it's a little higher priced but worth it.  I recommend it because it truly does make your clothes the cleanest!
Wendy M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
One of my favorite laundry scents! Clean, fresh, and unmistakable, this detergent gets my laundry clean and ready for the week. I love that the scent stays with the clothes for days after washing. There is nothing better than grabbing a fresh towel after a shower and getting a whiff of Gain!
Kim G.
Lexington, KY
There is nothing that beats the smell of Gain fresh towels out of the dryer.  Gain is the perfect detergent for my family-- it's affordable, powerful, and smells wonderful.  You can get it anywhere from the drug store to the box store to the bulk store.  It's fantastic!
Madai P.
My favorite laundry detergent ever! This detergent has a nice, clean smell & effectively cleans out stains from all your clothes! It's easy to use & it's affordable-specially, if you keep on the lookout for sales in your local grocery store. Highly recommend!
Marian P.
Portland, OR
Purchase at Fred Meyer and love it!! Gain products seem to keep their scent longer on clothes than any other detergent I've used. The price is a little higher than other detergents but I don't mind paying extra for the longer smelling scent. Definitely would recommend!
Karen A.
Where can you buy this at? And would you recommend?