BY GAIN

The phenomenally refreshing scent you love in Gain Original now can be yours with 20% more cleaning power (vs. Original). This Gain liquid laundry detergent has bursts of crisp citrus, a sweet green twist, and just enough floral fragrance. So your clothing will be clean and smelling great. It's the best of both worlds, right in your washer. see more...

• Where can you buy this at? And would you recommend?2 Answers
Tamara V.
Tamara V.
Easley, SC
This is a cost efficient way to have very clean fresh smelling laundry without having to use more than the recommended usage. I like the way this works and I really like the cost.
If I could change one thing I would have the scent last longer
It tends to fade rather quickly. This does not affect my opinion or its ability to clean my laundry (whether just daily wear or heavily soiled articles)
Cassie B.
Cassie B.
Gain has always been and will always be my go-to laundry detergent. Not only do I love the smell that leaves on my clothes, but it does its job and cleans my clothing very well. I don't think this product is too expensive for what it's worth. I love it so much that I even got my brother to become a Gain fan!
Tamia T.
Tamia T.
Murfreesboro, TN
I absolutely love Gain. The smell is amazing and the product actually cleans. Pros of this product are the smell and it actually works. The con if you have sensitive skin this is not the product for you. I usually catch this product on sale and in conjunction with my coupons it's really inexpensive.
Baselia D.
Baselia D.
Chicago , IL
I love this product because of the smell and the amount I have to use. Now I don't use a lot of it I follow the recommended use and my clothes come out fantastic. My family loves when I do laundry because the clothes always smell amazing, I usually catch them sniffing there clothes quite often.
Amber G.
Amber G.
Cleveland, GA
Gain has always been my favorite brand. I love the original scent. The other scents are great I just love the original. It cleans my clothes and is very effective. smells good and clean. it is a bit expensive but its worth it to me to pay a little extra.
DannahJo E.
DannahJo E.
Brunswick, GA
Love this washing detergent. My go to when it comes that time to stock up. Had a great scent but the push button can be quite aggravating. It's affordable and you can find it almost anywhere that sells detergent. I would recommend.
Sara N.
Sara N.
I love the original gain! It smells so good. It cleans our clothes well. I love the big bottle with the spout it makes laundry so easy! I never spill it's not dropping all over from the cap! Decent price! I would recommend it!
Sara H.
Sara H.
I've always used this brand. It makes my clothing clean and doesn't leave any residue or bleach the color. It smells great and there are many scents to choose from. The price is good and it can be found at any grocery store
Hannah U.
Hannah U.
I haven't found another detergent that keeps my clothes as clean and fresh as this. Cons- I am always bothered and asked "what detergent do you use you smell amazing" PROS- I smell amazing!!! I would recommend to anyone
Raynell B.
Raynell B.
Great smell & decent price when you buy it at a wholesale store like Sam's Club & Costco. The packaging is eye catching & had a convenient handle to carry it. Large size ensures your not having to restock anytime soon.
Karen A.
Karen A.
Where can you buy this at? And would you recommend?