Gain Ultra With FreshLock for High Efficiency Machines Island Fresh Powder Detergent 80 Loads 91 Oz

BY GAIN

Keeps fantastic freshness in your clothes even after two weeks. Island Fresh Scent combines these sniff-tastic elements: Overtones: Tropical White Flowers with a splash of Orange. Undertones: Sweet and musky with a woodsy wink. Get the Matching Scent in Gain Liquid Fabric Softener or Gain Dryer Sheets see more...

• I've been Wondering to use this instead of the liquid ...6 Answers
Annamaria W.
Fort Myers, FL
Ahhh, nothing smells better than a vacation. I just need a margarita in my hand. Serious this smells sooooo wonderful. Very tropical like vacation in a bottle? Well maybe not, however it has a very clean tropical sent that I love The sent on the clothing last so long that when I send my husband and son off to School/work and I give them a good- by hug can still smell how clean and fresh there clothing smells. It gives me a great feeling
Lindsey R.
Elgin, SC
I love this particular scent from Gain! I couldn't wait to put my sheets and comforter on my bed after washy them with it! The scent lasted for days and they felt so fresh! It also served well as a stain lifter! When you have a busy two year old, they seem to be magnets for stains and again took them right out of his clothes!! Gain definitely has it all!
Ashley M.
Rogers, AR
Gain is my go to brand of laundry detergent. It keeps my clothes clean and bright. The fragrance is amazing and unlike other brands the smell sticks around leaving your clothes smelling fresh for lobger. Not to mention I have sensitive skin and Gain doesn't irritate it at all. I even use it for my 3 month old sons clothes.
Cheryl M.
Poteau, OK
Gain is my brand of laundry detergent, I have been using it for years. In the past I have tried some of the cheaper brands, but always ended up regretting it and going straight back to Gain. This is one of my fav scents and there is nothing like the wonderful smell of fresh clean laundry straight out of the dryer!
Mindy H.
Paducah, KY
I like the scent, but that's about all I can say good about the powder detergent. You don't have to use to much of it and it will leave white spots or huge chunks of white powder on your clothes forcing you to have to rewash everything all over again. I would recommend getting this in the liquid version.
KC F.
Gain is my favorite laundry detergent. Like what I always say: anything Gain smells amazing! This is a really good product, I love using either the liquid or powdered detergent. It makes my clothes smell so good for several days to a couple weeks after they've been washed by Gain detergents!
Melanie G.
Jacksonville, FL
One of our favorite go to detergent brands in our home, my husband has a very dirty job so I need a detergent that will deep clean and get any kind of chemical smells out that he works with, I can trust that Gain can do the job and leave our clothes looking and smelling fresh and clean!
Ashley D.
Miami, OK
I love all of gains new scents but I am not a big fan on the powdered detergent. It just doesn't dissolve the right way and leave white flecks all over my clothes. I think the liquid detergent has a longer lasting smell.
joni m.
Grand Bay, AL
This stuff smell really good and works ok. The only bad thing I hate about any powder is if the washer isn't up to par and working like it should you will know when you take your stuff out and you have white powder on it.
Heather K.
Rocky Top, TN
Love how long the scent lasts. Clothes are exceptionally clean also. I use this in my he front load washer and have no problems with build up. Would recommend using the product if you like awesome smelling clothes.
Yakalis D.
North miami, FL
I've been Wondering to use this instead of the liquid one i want to know if ita the same? Price and how it works? Should I give it a try?