Gain® Ultra Simply Fresh with FreshLock Powder Laundry Detergent 84 oz. Box uploaded by madelyn m.

BY GAIN #58 in Laundry Detergent

Great scents in powder detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you. Get the matching scent in liquid fabric softener or dryer sheets! see more...

Julia B.
St. Louis
My mother has always used this detergent, I now use it myself. It has a lovely fresh smell. I have somewhat sensitive skin, but no problems with this. Pretty affordable as we all know detergents can get up there in the pricey range.
Mila M.
Atlanta, GA
I love this scent! I use the liquid version and my clothes smell so good! I put them in the dryer and after hanging them up after a couple of days they still smell good. I definitely recommend this product to anyone who loves having their clothes smelling good!
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
My family buys GAIN from time to time. It gets the job done. However, since some of us have skin allergies, we've switched to unscented detergents for the time being, so I would be weary of scented products if you're in a similar situation. If not, give this one a go, makes your clothes smell great!
trish s.
Green lane, PA
This smells so wonderful and really sticks to my clothes! I use this on my sheets especially since it keeps them smelling freshly washed by the end of the week! Leaves my clothes and sheets super soft & with a long lasting scent. :) Easy to find in any store & reasonable price!
Angela M.
Memphis, TN
The scent lasts a really long time and i really like the way that my clothes smell. It's a bit pricey, but the benefits are worth it. Plus, you can always find coupons for this product. I would highly recommend it to others.
Connie R.
San Antonio, TX
A definite must have for all your laundry needs! From long lasting scents to a variety of options to choose from! Effectiveness is beyond superb and will definitely not disappoint. ..highly recommended to everyone with affordable pricing.
Alexis J.
I love this product. My clothes always come out feeling soft and clean! I love the smell and I have never been disappointed with it. The product is very affordable and I use it very often! I'd recommend to others!
Tracey Y.
The thing with the powder is that i feel like itlasta longera but then again im peobably wrong but overall it smelled wonderful and made my clothes smell fresh all day. I wouldnt not recommend nor would i though
Laurel P.
I like this product. The scent lasts so long and the clothes come out looking new every time. They get very clean during each wash and it's affordable!! I like to try the different scents. Will recommend
Annie F.
Philadelphia, PA
Always leaves my clothes super soft and smelling amazing. Even my leggings which need extra help smelling good after a couple wears. The scent lasts a while even after holding my dog all day