BY GAIN

So long winter, spring's here to stay. Grab a hammock and a cat nap in a world filled with sweet lavender and jasmine breezes. see more...

Billy H.
Victoria
This has to be the best product to use when drying your bed sheets. The sweet calming aroma of the lavender mixed with the freshness of Gain helps you slip into a relaxing yet calm sleep. Would recommend to anyone that enjoys a restful night. Gain Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets - Spring Lavender Scent, 60 ct
Audrey R.
athens
Love this product use it all the time.it smells great and clean clothes amazingly! get out small stains and discoloration don't really have anything disappointing to say about this I would definitely purchase again and recommend to someone looking for a great sent to wash the clothes with.
Contessa C.
Hawley, PA
Love that you only have to use one dryer sheet unlike some other brands . Comes out of the dryer smelling amazing and sometimes I stick a sheet in my closet or dresser drawers just to keep them smelling great .
Judith R.
This product smells super good, it's long lasting (the scent) and it's affordable and of course you can find it at any local market. I would definitely buy this product again because in my opinion is worth it
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
I really like the Gail laundry detergent because every smell good. They wash my clothes very well. There is no fading and the soap does not cause irritation to the skin. I do recommend that you use a non scented Gain detergent because some people are allergic to perfumes detergents and softeners. It is a little pricey but I always get it when it's on sale. And don't forget to use coupons
Cassandra R.
Columbus, OH
This is such a bargain that I just have to brag about it! I am a huge fan of the scent and cleaning power of the Lavender Gain powder detergent. It is conveniently packaged, easy to measure and scoop, and leaves your clothes smelling fresh an entire week after you've washed them. I usually can get more than the advertised 180 loads if I make it last. Definitely would recommend!
Gissel Q.
Austin, TX
I picked this up because one of my favorite scents is lavender. So why not, why not have my clothes smelling like so? I was very impressed with this. Is so effective and gets the job done. One of my favorites.
Ashley B.
Lake Jackson, TX
when looking for a good detergent I look for something with long lasting scent as well as something that's long lasting period. This detergent smells so good! especially if you pair it with a good fabric softener. I get mine at Wal-Mart and it last a good amount of time especially since I wash clothes daily at home.
Delialah B.
Philadelphia, PA
I've used gain since i was younger so it's no surprise that i'm still so in love with the product. Doing laundry is an daunting to task o matter who you are but for some reason when i'm using this product i'm in a better mood. i look forward to taking out of  the washer, dryer and folding.
Laura Z.
Sacramento, CA
I love Gain, it works great on all types of clothes and it as a variety of scents. If my clothes don't smell good then it makes me feel like my clothes aren't clean. I've  tried other brands (u know the ones on sale, cause they suck) tried them all but, I keep coming back to  Gain.