BY GAIN

So long winter, spring's here to stay. Grab a hammock and a cat nap in a world filled with sweet lavender and jasmine breezes. see more...

Cassandra R.
W Jefferson, OH
This is such a bargain that I just have to brag about it! I am a huge fan of the scent and cleaning power of the Lavender Gain powder detergent. It is conveniently packaged, easy to measure and scoop, and leaves your clothes smelling fresh an entire week after you've washed them. I usually can get more than the advertised 180 loads if I make it last. Definitely would recommend!
Gissel Q.
Austin, TX
I picked this up because one of my favorite scents is lavender. So why not, why not have my clothes smelling like so? I was very impressed with this. Is so effective and gets the job done. One of my favorites.
Audrey R.
athens
Love this product use it all the time.it smells great and clean clothes amazingly! get out small stains and discoloration don't really have anything disappointing to say about this I would definitely purchase again and recommend to someone looking for a great sent to wash the clothes with.
Laura Z.
Sacramento, CA
I love Gain, it works great on all types of clothes and it as a variety of scents. If my clothes don't smell good then it makes me feel like my clothes aren't clean. I've  tried other brands (u know the ones on sale, cause they suck) tried them all but, I keep coming back to  Gain.
Grace M.
Love this detergent! It is fairly priced and easy to find. I really like the way that it smells and I really like that it makes my clothes feel very soft without having to use fabric softener. Definitely effective at keeping clothing clean and smelling great!
Keriann H.
Mason City, IA
This smells really good. I can't speak to if it actually makes my fabrics softer, but I sure like the way it makes them smell. I doesn't cost much, so it is a worth while purchase to make your laundry smell better. I would recommend this product to others.
Kayleigh W.
Radcliff, KY
Smells great! I really like how the smell lingers beyond the wash. Sometimes I get a nice wif here and there when I'm moving around. The powder isn't something I'd recommend to everyone it depends on the quality of your washer; sometimes residue sticks on your clothes.
Vanessa C.
Fort Worth , TX
When we don't use the pods we use gain and it's amazing and best of all it's affordable! It doesn't leave a white cast or nothing clothes come out clean and smelling good! We are very happy with this product as well as the drying sheets!
margaret s.
Warfield, KY
I think this works great on clothes, it smell good however mot the best on kids clothes dont do good for stains you can get this at any dallar store or walmart it is cheap
Katelyn W.
Columbus , MS
Gain powder laundry detergent is my favorite. At first I was hooked on the original until I came across the lavender scent. When washing clothes it has your whole house smelling wonderful. The clothes become clean and smells good.