BY GAIN

Icy Fresh Fizz with Oxi Booster Every time you bury your face in your sweater you ll swear you re smelling the crisp, cool air atop Mount Everest itself. And with the cleaning power of Oxi, your clothes will look just as fresh. 800-682-1523. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
jennifer b.
Denison, IA
Great product would definitely recommend. If you vist the website you can get great coupons and promo codes.
Clarissa L.
Louisburg
It works great and love it and it keeps my clothes so clean and smells great and different smells so good and
Sikirat M.
Jamaica, NY
Awesome!! I love Gain products and this one isn't any less successful than the others. Keeps clothes fresh.
Colleen W.
Nice with the oxi cleaner in it...make clothes white and gain always smell good so it's a win winm..every
Jessie P.
This is all we use! Great smell, gets most stains out, and it's a great price!! This product is effective
Celene E.
Moore, OK
Decorator Expert Level 2
Gain ultra powder with oxi is my favorite.....I know my clothes were clean when i use this product!!!!!
Darria D.
College Park , GA
The oxy boost adds that extra cleanser & lasting smell. It removes grass stains & most food stains
Kara F.
So much it was my laundry looking great and fantastic and it smells so good I can't even explain it
Amber T.
Fulton, NY
Helps get stains out. Works very well. Once it even got an oil stain out of my favorite shirt!
Gabby F.
Love this product. I was always a tide person but I gave this a shot and I love the smell