BY GAIN

Icy Fresh Fizz with Oxi Booster Every time you bury your face in your sweater you ll swear you re smelling the crisp, cool air atop Mount Everest itself. And with the cleaning power of Oxi, your clothes will look just as fresh. 800-682-1523. see more...

Kalley-Rose W.
California
This is my favorite product to use for washing clothes. Love the way it smells and cleans clothes. Definitely worth it. Very effective and affordable. Going to keep buying especially the Gain with Oxi because that works the best.
Nicole B.
Bastrop, TX
Love love love gain! It always smells great! It works so well on my husbands heavy duty nasty work clothes. Leaving them close to as good as new. I love that this has oxi booster in it bc it works 10x better than if it didnt. Yet this is still gentle enough I use on the baby clothes and on my intimates.
Laquinta L.
Thomasville , AL
This is good stuff as well. I am a big fan of laundry detergents and love trying new products. Gain did not disappoint with this. Clothes really do come out fresh and clean. The only thing I don't really like is how powerful the scent is. I prefer I a more subtle scent.
Nicole O.
North Hills, CA
Separately, both really good basic cleaners but together work really well. I love the smell of Gain and appreciate how white Oxi Clean makes my white clothes stay so clean. Also at a decent price considering 2 in 1. Definitely recommend this product!
Patrycja B.
Middle Vlg, NY
Love this ! Gets rid of all stains ive been using this for years ! Always great results !' It is super effective and my go to product. Its super affordable i love it ! Would recommend this to all !!! I have extra always in my house
Quyen N.
dallas, TX
This is a game changer!! I love the smell of gain and the oxiclean makes all the stains just disappear!! This stuff is tough! Prices are better than tide and the chemicals aren't as rough= it doesn't irritate my skin.
Nikki B.
Really brightens whites and give a refreshing smell sometimes hard to find doesn't discolor colored cloths with booster catch on sale not pricey on sale with others competitors would recommended over again
Hazzel V.
Great soap to keep whites really nice and white. Easy to use and doesn't leave any residue on my washing machine. Very effective. It very affordable compared to other brands. I always recommend it.
Yaneth R.
Montgomry Vlg, MD
Cleans my clothes like a dream even the ones with stains on it . I love this so much for me it's very effective to me in cleaning my white clothes or clothes with stains
Arlene B.
Jonesboro
I seen this at Target and thought id give it a try. It smelled so good and ledt my clothes really clean and refreshing. It was very effective at getting the job done.