Gain® Ultra Outdoor Sunshine Bleach with FreshLock Powder Laundry Detergent 84 oz. Box uploaded by Karina D.

BY GAIN #54 in Laundry Detergent

Great scents in powder detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you. Get the matching scent in liquid fabric softener or dryer sheets! see more...

Josh V.
New Cumberlnd, PA
wow what a great product, i pretty much use this most often. its a product that does what is advertised and also at a fair competitive price. overall i have been a fully satisfied customer and use more than just this product from the company. great designs also. very easy on the eyes, kind of inviting you on in.
Rosalind P.
I reluctantly used this product as I am very picky about the products I use. I had to clean a comforter for my daughter and I decided to try it. To my surprise, the scent was great and long lasting. She also didn't complain about her skin being irritated. In the future I plan on trying other scents.
Theresa R.
This is great laundry soap. It smells good and the scent stay on your clothes for weeks. Removes stains well . I have two small kids so lots of stains and it does pretty good I think. The only downfall is I have a front load machine and the powder tends to not all go down with the water. It tends to build up if I don't scrape it out it stays there to build up more. Because of this I stopped using it.
Brittany R.
Edinburg, Tx
"I love, love ,love Gain. It gets my clothes so clean and my husband gets Very dirty at work in the oil rigs and it even gets his spotless. It is very affordable for the results. I have recommended Gain to all my friends and family."
Emily C.
Stillwater, OK
There is just something so wonderfully satisfying about fresh clean laundry.
This product works on the most dirtiest of dirties with the end result of nothing short than amazing.
The price is very competitive with other brands. Give it a try.
You will not be disappointed.
Sally J.
Rushville, IL
What can I say? It gets your cloths clean, fights stains well and smells fantastic. Just as good as Tide. I prefer the smell of this product over Tide because of the fresh scent that stays in your cloths well after the wash and dry. Be sure to use the gain dryer sheets as well.
Stephanie R.
Deville, LA
This product works great especially for people with sensitive skin. I use this for myself since I have problems with most detergents. The bleach part works great for stains. I would recommend this to anyone who needs a bleach detergent that is good for sensitive skin.
Iadoir G.
Columbus, OH
I love the smell but with all powders you have to make sure it dissolves in the water and doesn't get clumped up in the clothes. That happened a few times with this product and is annoying to find that you have to re-rinse your clothes bc there's clumps of detergent still in them.
Sonila G.
I love gain products, they small amazing and leaves clothes smelling fresh for very long. pros they smell good. cons they don't clean as they should on stains. however it is very affordable.
Nisha S.
Shelby, NC
Gain is amazing!!!! The scent is perfect, and it cleans my clothes and freshens them well! My skin is very sensitive to other detergents, and Gain is one of the very few that is good with my skin! It is very affordable!!!!!!! I would recommend to everyone!!