Gain® Ultra Outdoor Sunshine Bleach with FreshLock Powder Laundry Detergent 84 oz. Box uploaded by Karina D.

BY GAIN #65 in Laundry Detergent

Great scents in powder detergent--your nose and clothes will thank you. Get the matching scent in liquid fabric softener or dryer sheets! see more...

Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Gallipolis, OH
I love, love ,love Gain. It gets my clothes so clean and my husband getsVery dirty at work and it even gets his spotless. From the first time I tried it, ive never bought anything else.
It is very affordable for the results.
I have recommended Gain to all my friends and family.
Jacqueline H.
Jacqueline H.
Bronx, NY
This smell so amazing i love this even weeks later if i fold it in my drawer i can still smell it, the positive is the scent but the negative is it can be overbearing if you are not used to scents, its affordable for what it does, yes i def would recommend this product.
Mary M.
Mary M.
Gain is my go to laundry detergent. This on in paticular leaves your laundry smelling so fresh and clean each time you use it, it never dissapoints. Plus compaired to some of the others this one is very affordable. I have recommended it to all my friends and family.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
My mom uses this product most of the time. She loves it because not only does it smell good but it is very affordable. Any Gain product is worth buying and they will not disappoint you at all. I recommend this product to anyone wanting to try something new.
Kat P.
Kat P.
This bleach detergent has an amazing scent to it that works amazingly well. It smells pleasantly like outdoors and It comes in a nice box that makes it useful for many loads of laundry as well as gets the dirt out very effectively. it gets out stains well.
Megan T.
Megan T.
I love these. They are so easy and clean as well as regular liquid soap. I love the Gain scent, and it seems to linger which is a bonus. I still use a fabric softener in addition to this detergent so I am not sure of softening power. Will continue to buy
Alice B.
Alice B.
Frederiksted, VI
i have used this laundry detergent before and i must say, it gets the job done quite well. I love the amazingly incredible aroma that this detergent emits when in use. where i reside it tends to be on the expensive side but that is not a concern for me.
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
I actually wash every other day so I just love, love my Gain Ultra Outdoor Sunshine Bleach with Freshlock Powder Laundry Detergent. I leaves my clothes smelling fresh and looking good. Its very affordable with coupons. I would definitely recommend it!
Karrie S.
Karrie S.
So I have been using gain for a long time now and I found this one and I have to say it really could one pro is that is already has bleach in and it's very effective and affordable. I would recommend this to anyone who wants clean and fresh clothes
Christi W.
Christi W.
Temple, TX
Gain Ultra Outdoor Sunshine Bleach with FreshLock Powder Laundry Detergent is my absolute FAVORITE. It works hard to clean the dirty laundry my family creates. It is very affordable and a great deal--especially with the frequent store coupons.