gain® ultra original scent dishwashing liquid

by Gain

At last the irresistible scent of Gain comes to dishwashing. A fantastic clean with a great scent experience.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of gain® ultra original scent dishwashing liquid !
Just bought this at Walmart for like $5 so definitely affordable and it smells so good!
Edmonton , AB
Omg this dish soap is like ahhhh I’ve only found this product while visiting in the USA I wish that I could find it in Canada. Ugh makes me so sad because I loved this product so much! Cleans even dirtiest of dishes but it’s the lasting scent that I adore!
Great product. Easy at fighting grease. And smells great. Everyone in the house has used it at some point, and has not had any problems. Like the packaging container, nice and slim and easy to put the soap on the sponge.
St, NL
1,212 reviews
Gain is my favorite brand. I really like this product. It is something that I buy regularly! It is actually a good price for what it is! I would recommend.
ontario
My family & I use this product everyday. I find it is very good for greasy things & washing your dishes. I also LOVE the smell! Very effective.
Charlotte, NC
Es súper bueno arranca muy muy fácilmente las grasa de los trastes no les deja manchas súper brillantes y con olor muy fresco

Looking for your answer?