gain® ultra original scent dishwashing liquid

by Gain

At last the irresistible scent of Gain comes to dishwashing. A fantastic clean with a great scent experience.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of gain® ultra original scent dishwashing liquid !
This is my favorite dish washing soap. The smell is great and it leave my dishes looking clean. I also like that it's sold in bulk. A little soap goes a long way.
Westmorland, CA
gain® ultra original scent dishwashing liquid  uploaded by Marilyn G.
I love gain ultra original scent dishwashing liquid soap, and I really like getting the original scent it smells really good. And I love how easy and lifts away grease from my pans. And it does not dry my hands so that's a plus. I usually buy the three pack at family Dollar for only $5 sometimes cheaper if I have a coupon.
Canton , GA
Gain is the best dish soap hands down. It gets good bubbles so you can clean your dishes very well. It makes your hands soft when you use it and doesn’t dry them out. It always works on any type of dish no matter what.
Paw Paw, WV
Love this brand the blue bottle is my favorite but when they dont have it I get this one. This one is just as good it gets dishes clean and it smells really good. This brand makes everything amazing and smell good.
West Liberty, KY
This is good fish soap! This is the only kind that I buy! Thank it's better than dawn, I use to think nothing could beat it! But I was wrong. This is the best on the market!
Good product! Not a bad price and gets the job done well. No need to use a ton of soap to get greasy dishes clean. Very gentle on hands. Suds yo really well and doesn’t seem “watered down” like some other dish soaps.
canton
This is a awesome cleaning product. It’s super affordable and smells awesome. It’s will have your home spotless and smelling awesome. I would recommend this product to others and would be a repeat customer.
FONTANA, CA
I but this 3 pack every month for $5 from FAMILY DOLLAR I really enjoy the scent an the fact that you don't have to do a double take on your dishes to make sure they are not still greasy the smell of gain is kind of is very refreshing
Garland
I do dishes every single day for my family, and I buy one large bottle of this and it lasts me MONTHS!! It's very thick, and a few small squirts will do your whole load. Smalls fantastic! I always get carried away and don't even realize I'm doing the dishes 😉

Looking for your answer?