BY GAIN

The irresistible scent of Gain® makes its way to the kitchen to bring delight to your dishwashing. With 50% more degreasers per drop* and easy rinse-away action, you'll love the clean just as much as the fragrance. *vs. non-ultra Joy® see more...

• Who came up with this wonderful product? They are brilli...1 Answers
  • Never try these gain products its worth it2 Answers
  • Has anyone else had trouble finding the original scent in...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Andrea B.
This is one of my favorite dish soaps. It smells sooo good. It does a really nice job getting super sudsy and you don’t have to use a whole lot to do a load of dishes. It does a great job getting the dishes clean!!
Carolyn P.
Louisville, KY
The original scent of gain is one of my favorite scents so of course I use this dish soap a lot. Smells great and works great.
Tanee M.
Review for: 14Oz more...
The only dish liquid I use. It gives off a nice smell. It cleans the dishes and leave no food on them.
Mollie W.
Fairfax, VA
Review for: 14Oz more...
It smells fins and it gets the job done. I’m never really washing anything other than basic messes, since I live in a dorm.
Shelbie K.
Review for: Gain® Ultra Original Dishwashing Liquid 40 Fl Oz more...
Love this product so much! Would recommend to anyone! Defiantly worth the price! :) love!
Autumn T.
Independence
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a great dishwashing liquid. Cleans dishes well and doesn’t leave a residue. Very affordable. Found at most retailers. Plus it smells great. A little goes a long ways. Doesn’t irritate hands or those with sensitive skin.
sarai c.
Fresno
Purchased at: Walmart
This gain dish liquid soap Is good I love using it on my dishes it removes all the tough grease on those pans that you can remove just like that it’s the best I would recommend you guys to try it
Sarah D.
Berkeley Heights, NJ
This is my all time favorite dish soap. Great smell. Cleans great. Suds up just right. And rinses away nicely!
Vanessa C.
Phoenix , AZ
Purchased at: Walmart
It ok but it not soapy first me I like fire it to be very bubbly. The was dishes, its smell good. Doesn't do it for me. Portion and price it ok.
Rachelle C.
Wisconsin
This soap is ok it does the job. It doesn’t smell the greatest compared to others but it was on sale so I bought it. I like that is doesn’t leave a residue on the dishes like some soaps do and the price is good for the size of the bottle.
Kistal A.
Does it clean well?
Miranda D.
Diberville, MS
How good does it work on pots and pans with after cooking with oil?
jhoana e.
Bradenton, FL
Hey you guys wich of the different scents of gain you prefer more?
Kistal A.
Is the perforance like the cheap brands?
Krista T.
What is your favorite scent?