BY GAIN #17 in Dish Soap

The irresistible scent of Gain® makes its way to the kitchen to bring delight to your dishwashing. With 50% more degreasers per drop* and easy rinse-away action, you'll love the clean just as much as the fragrance. *vs. non-ultra Joy® see more...

• Who came up with this wonderful product? They are brilli...1 Answers
  • Never try these gain products its worth it2 Answers
  • Has anyone else had trouble finding the original scent in...1 Answers
Queen Dana T.
Philadelphia, PA
I love anything Gain. It's so gentle on my sensitive skin . It cost a little bit more than Dawn but works just as well in my opinion
dez F.
Review for: 24Oz more...
I like this dish soap for its smell. I prefer to use dawn for my dish cleaning but I use gain for counters and just washing my hands.
Josie O.
Roseville, CA
Review for: Gain® Ultra Original Dishwashing Liquid 40 Fl Oz more...
Such a great product. Love the smell, love how easy and well it works. It's a rough product and it doesn't take a lot to clean with.
Briauna T.
This product gets the food and grease out of my dish so easily. It smells so good and it doesn't leave my hands all dry and cracked.
Pilar T.
Jackson, CA
Review for: 24Oz more...
All you need is a little bit so this value pack that's usually around $7 lasts you for months. And the smell is gain so it's awesome.
Rachel E.
Dover, AR
Smells great and a little goes a long way. Besides Dawn, Gain has the best scents. It's cheaper than Dawn and generally lasts longer.
Jamie M.
Bismarck, ND
Gain soap is great! It always smells great. I don't think it's the best for grease but it cleans the basics of plates and silverware.
Melissa M.
Great for getting those dishes clean. Especially greasy dishes. The scent is great and really does make doing dishes a little better.
Marie M.
Plattsburgh, NY
Love this dish soap it's the only kind I use and smells great. It gets nice n soapy and for me I think it takes the grease right off.
The smell of apples and it doesn't leave any stain on the dishes . Always keeps them clean and smell scent away from the dirty ones.
Kistal A.
Does it clean well?
Miranda D.
Diberville, MS
How good does it work on pots and pans with after cooking with oil?
Krista T.
What is your favorite scent?
jhoana e.
Bradenton, FL
Hey you guys wich of the different scents of gain you prefer more?
Kistal A.
Is the perforance like the cheap brands?