BY GAIN #20 in Dish Soap

The irresistible scent of Gain® makes its way to the kitchen to bring delight to your dishwashing. With 50% more degreasers per drop* and easy rinse-away action, you'll love the clean just as much as the fragrance. *vs. non-ultra Joy® see more...

• Who came up with this wonderful product? They are brilli...1 Answers
  • Never try these gain products its worth it2 Answers
  • Has anyone else had trouble finding the original scent in...1 Answers
Sarah W.
Loudonville, OH
My favorite scent for laundry and can also enjoy it while washing dishes. But I do notice it doesn't lather as well as some other brands.
Jackie F.
Orlando, FL
This soap has the famous "Gain" smell. It gets everything super clean and is gentle on your hands. I've been happy so far with this soap.
Michele C.
Clermont, FL
I have used alot of dish soap, but gain is my favorite. It smells great gets the dishes clean, and you get a big bottle at a great price.
Pat T.
I love the citrus smell... It helps keep my kitchen smelling nice and clean. I appreciate that the scent isn't too strong for my plates.
Whitney R.
Review for: Gain Ultra Original, 21.6 Fl Oz more...
Love this stuff. I love just about all grain products but this cleans my dishes amazingly and doesn't smell like strong nasty cleaner.
Becca P.
Lucedale, MS
Review for: Gain® Ultra Original Dishwashing Liquid 40 Fl Oz more...
Take the scent of your laundry to your kitchen! I love this! makes you want to wash dishes! and it's great at getting the grease off .
Bethany P.
Stilwell
10/10 RECOMMEND EVERYTHING FROM GAIN. I LOVE THEIR DISHSOAP GUYS. I hate doing dishes (our dishwasher went out) but this works so well
Rhonda R.
Martinsburg
I buy this dish liquid quite frequently lately. I fell in love with it after picking it up by mistake at the store. It worked so great
Ashley D.
Knoxville, TN
Review for: 24Oz more...
This smells so clean! I love the way it cleans my dishes. With cleaning bottles all of the time to the baby 👶🏼 it leaves a clean scent.
Erin M.
Good at removing dirt and grime from dishes. I use a sponge with a handle that funnels in the dish soap. Never have any issues with it!
Kistal A.
Does it clean well?
Miranda D.
Diberville, MS
How good does it work on pots and pans with after cooking with oil?
Krista T.
What is your favorite scent?
jhoana e.
Bradenton, FL
Hey you guys wich of the different scents of gain you prefer more?
Kistal A.
Is the perforance like the cheap brands?

back