BY GAIN

The irresistible scent of Gain® makes its way to the kitchen to bring delight to your dishwashing. With 50% more degreasers per drop* and easy rinse-away action, you'll love the clean just as much as the fragrance. *vs. non-ultra Joy® see more...

• Who came up with this wonderful product? They are brilli...1 Answers
  • Never try these gain products its worth it2 Answers
  • Has anyone else had trouble finding the original scent in...1 Answers
Reviews (1919)
Shauna H.
Huntington, WV
Gain original is my favorite smell. I use gain dish soap, gain laundry detergent, gain fabric sheets, and gain fabric softener the price is great on all of them and the smell is even better!
Lourdez R.
Stockton, CA
I love buying gain everything because of its unique smell! Seriously, I buy detergent, swifter wipes, home fragrances and more! This dish soap has an amazing scent and works very well
marjolin r.
new york
Este producto Lo he utilizado En varias ocaciones pero Lo mas que me gusta es Su olor ..si es Buena marca y deja Los platos y vasos con UN Rico olor.. Lo recomiendo 🍽🍴🍃
Jennifer H.
Review for: Liquid-Original more...
How can you go wrong with anything that has that wonderful fresh original gain scent. Always says clean anytime you smell it! Well worth the price. This brand always stands up. Gain is a definite go to!
Paige M.
Philadelphia, PA
This is great! They have all kinds of stuff! Different prices depending on what you’re looking for but everything is relatively inexpensive. And it works so well
Jamie M.
Long branch , NJ
This is an average dishwashing soap. The price point is definitely good. I wouldn't compare it to Dawn. But I would definitely recommend and would definitely purchase again
Syn
Gain is the best dish soap on the market. The smell is great. It never drys out my hands. And gets rid of any kind of food or grease I can throw at it. I've never been let down. I was out of town at a friends and they didn't have gain, I don't know why. I tried their best, wow! It was bad. I know for sure Gain can do any job I throw at it. You won't be let down give it a try.
Brandon L.
Erie, PA
This dish soap cuts through all kinds of food whether it's old and dried on it if it's oily and thick. You can find this product at every general store or grocery store. The sent is very pleasant and it's easy on you skin. Each bottle provides a great number of uses and gets the water soapy with only a little bit added to the water. Overall a high quality item from a great brand.
Emily A.
Alliance, OH
I think my favorite thing about this product is that it foams up quickly and is good at removing the grease from my dishes. I usually buy this product when it's on sale at my local Family Dollar because they usually sell "value packs" for $5. I would recommend this product if you're looking for something that won't leave your dishes feeling greasy.
Shannan M.
Windsor, PA
Who doesn't love Gain? From their laundry detergent, to their fabric sheets and even dish soap! This soap is almost comparable to Dawn. Not quite the grease cutting power but ugh the scent is amazing! My daughter has been given the chore of doing the dishes and she fusses if I have anything but this. You can even smell it in the kitchen for a while after the dishes are done. Sparkling clean dishes and don't seem to have any residue left over.
Kistal A.
Does it clean well?
Miranda D.
Diberville, MS
How good does it work on pots and pans with after cooking with oil?
jhoana e.
Bradenton, FL
Hey you guys wich of the different scents of gain you prefer more?
Krista T.
What is your favorite scent?
Kistal A.
Is the perforance like the cheap brands?

Walmart