BY GAIN

The irresistible scent of Gain® makes its way to the kitchen to bring delight to your dishwashing. With 50% more degreasers per drop* and easy rinse-away action, you'll love the clean just as much as the fragrance. *vs. non-ultra Joy® see more...

• Who came up with this wonderful product? They are brilli...1 Answers
  • Never try these gain products its worth it2 Answers
  • Has anyone else had trouble finding the original scent in...1 Answers
Reviews (1916)
Amanda D.
This works great for me! I have sensitive skin and it doesn't bother my hands. The price is inexpensive compared to others and it lasts awhile!
Asya U.
White Pine, TN
This really smells amazing but when i wash dishes i like the soap to lather up really good and this product did not. The bubbles fade quikley.
Amber C.
Columbus, OH
Gain is my second to Dawn but it really depends what’s on sale. Gain is great, leaves an amazing scent and does its job. Not a complain to give
Judy B.
I like this scent, but it doesn't seem to clean as well as Dawn dish soaps. I have to use more soap. Also it irritated my skin for some reason.
Beverly B.
Thibodaux, LA
Review for: Gain® Ultra Original Dishwashing Liquid 75 Fl Oz more...
I use Gain product for my laundry and was so excited that they came out with a dish detergent. The wonderful smell of Gain throughout my home!
Katharina W.
Fort Hood
I mainly choose this over others simply because of the smell. It makes me think like I cleaned my dishes more and better. Works like a charm
Ashley S.
this dish soap is great. it gets the grease and grime off of the plates, bowls and silverware. i also use it to clean my counters. its great
holly r.
Boaz, AL
Gain original dushwashing liquid is the only kind me and my family use its great you don't have to use much and so there for it lasts forever
kamea b.
Review for: Gain® Ultra Original Dishwashing Liquid 40 Fl Oz more...
This works great on washing grease, scum, dirt, germs...the list goes on! Its the best dish soap you could buy! Every scent smells great too!
Melissa D.
Middleburg, FL
Review for: Detergent more...
amazing smell and you just need a few drops of this to do a whole sink full of dishes .gentle on my hands and isnt that expensive to purchase
Kistal A.
Does it clean well?
Miranda D.
Diberville, MS
How good does it work on pots and pans with after cooking with oil?
jhoana e.
Bradenton, FL
Hey you guys wich of the different scents of gain you prefer more?
Krista T.
What is your favorite scent?
Kistal A.
Is the perforance like the cheap brands?

Walmart