BY GAIN

The irresistible scent of Gain® makes its way to the kitchen to bring delight to your dishwashing. With 50% more degreasers per drop* and easy rinse-away action, you'll love the clean just as much as the fragrance. *vs. non-ultra Joy® see more...

• Who came up with this wonderful product? They are brilli...1 Answers
  • Never try these gain products its worth it2 Answers
  • Has anyone else had trouble finding the original scent in...1 Answers
Reviews (1944)
Buy on Amazon
Stephanie A.
I use this dishsoap all the time. It is super easy to find, works very well and smells amazing. You can find it anywhere and it's pretty cheap.
cindy r.
40229
Works well and helps to easily remove the food off of the dishes. I also clean the sink with this after washing the dishes and it does sparkle
Beverly B.
Thibodaux, LA
Review for: Gain® Ultra Original Dishwashing Liquid 75 Fl Oz more...
I use Gain product for my laundry and was so excited that they came out with a dish detergent. The wonderful smell of Gain throughout my home!
Ariel B.
Rainbow City, AL
Love the smell of the soap, doesn't dry my hands out, and is very affordable and easy to find. I like they have different scents to chose from.
Megan H.
Brewton, AL
This works well and has a good scent I would recommend anyone buy this and for the price it’s hard to beat usually they have sales or a coupon
Ashley W.
Burney, CA
Review for: 24Oz more...
Cleans even the most stuck on pans leaves them feeling completely clean. Removes all grease and baked on dishes. No need to soak with this soap
Shanelle M.
Oklahoma city, OK
I love the smell of gain! So when I found the dish soap it's all I buy! It's sometimes cheaper than other brands but does the exact same thing.
Amber F.
Lakeland, FL
Smell is amazing and does what it needs to do for my dish needs. I don't always buy this one I have recently started looking for alternatives.
Anastassia S.
Acworth, GA
What we use every day. Does the job well and from a brand I trust. Usually on sale so can always get it for slightly cheaper than shelf price.
Miranda C.
Raymore, MO
Love the smell!! They sell this brand at the dollar store which is great for cost efficiency. I think it works just as good as pricier brands.
Kistal A.
Does it clean well?
Miranda D.
Diberville, MS
How good does it work on pots and pans with after cooking with oil?
jhoana e.
Bradenton, FL
Hey you guys wich of the different scents of gain you prefer more?
Krista T.
What is your favorite scent?
Kistal A.
Is the perforance like the cheap brands?