BY GAIN #17 in Dish Soap

The irresistible scent of Gain® makes its way to the kitchen to bring delight to your dishwashing. With 50% more degreasers per drop* and easy rinse-away action, you'll love the clean just as much as the fragrance. *vs. non-ultra Joy® see more...

• Who came up with this wonderful product? They are brilli...1 Answers
  • Never try these gain products its worth it2 Answers
  • Has anyone else had trouble finding the original scent in...1 Answers
Kourtney S.
Opelika, AL
Review for: Gain® Ultra Original Dishwashing Liquid 40 Fl Oz more...
Gain has a great smell and gets your dishes spotless clean every time you use it. I prefer the original because it is my favorite scent out of all
Amber C.
Columbus, OH
Gain is my second to Dawn but it really depends what’s on sale. Gain is great, leaves an amazing scent and does its job. Not a complain to give
Judy B.
I like this scent, but it doesn't seem to clean as well as Dawn dish soaps. I have to use more soap. Also it irritated my skin for some reason.
Kristen K.
Walterboro, SC
Works very well and there is nothing wrong with it. I would tell anyone to buy this product because it is honestly the best than anything else.
Amanda m.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
I love the original Gain dishwashing soap. I do not have to use a lot to get a full sink of dishes done, and you can't beat the original scent.
Lacy D.
Cedartown, GA
I love using gain fish detergents! Not only do they smell amazing, but they are also tough on grease! Gain also leaves your hands feeling soft!
eleana l.
Review for: 24Oz more...
I love washing dishes with a bit of lemon clorox and this dish soap mix together ..leaves them spotless and bacteria free smelling really good
Madison B.
Bremerton, WA
This one smells amazing! I Love using gain for my daughters bottles. It really thoroughly cleans her bottles and gets them safe to use for her.
Smells amazing and it cleans everything well!! Strongly recommend it!! I've been using it for more than 4 months and it has never let me down.
Leanna P.
Waynesboro
This stuff gets the job done. I have used it on everything from greasy pans to my dog food bowls, and it always gets everything nice and clean.
Kistal A.
Does it clean well?
Miranda D.
Diberville, MS
How good does it work on pots and pans with after cooking with oil?
Krista T.
What is your favorite scent?
jhoana e.
Bradenton, FL
Hey you guys wich of the different scents of gain you prefer more?
Kistal A.
Is the perforance like the cheap brands?