BY GAIN

The irresistible scent of Gain® makes its way to the kitchen to bring delight to your dishwashing. With 50% more degreasers per drop* and easy rinse-away action, you'll love the clean just as much as the fragrance. *vs. non-ultra Joy® see more...

• Who came up with this wonderful product? They are brilli...1 Answers
  • Never try these gain products its worth it2 Answers
  • Has anyone else had trouble finding the original scent in...1 Answers
Reviews (1920)
Amanda B.
Rockledge, PA
Gain original dish soap is by far my favorite dish soap. It works very well to get my dishes clean. I usually buy from Walmart or wherever has it on sale!
Cherie H.
Fayetteville, NC
Review for: 24Oz more...
I don't like sweet fruity scents and this scent smells fresh and clean. I only need to wash my pots and pans once an never have a greasy residue left over.
martha s.
I don't care to much for this product others might but not me it smells amazing but leaves a smell on dishes etc there for i ask my self is that even safe?
Kika J.
I use this product because it's affordable and it really gets your dishes clean. It works well on cutting through grease and a little bit goes a long way.
Gaby S.
I use this dish soap all the time because I do like the fact that a little goes a long way and it does leave my glasses stain free and my pans grease free
Melissa W.
Mesa, AZ
I like gain. It has a fresh smell and removes grease well and is a great value for the money. It cones in a variety of fragrance and I love to try them all
Dariela J.
Altus, Oklahoma
Love it! Leaves a great smell for the dishes and I always go to Walmart and buy it! It's a great value and not pricey ay all it's perfect and my favorite!
Sabira H.
Review for: Gain® Ultra Original Dishwashing Liquid 40 Fl Oz more...
Good dishwashing liquid soap and it has a good scent to it. Really easy to use it didn't have any other hard directions without it was just really simple.
Moesha C.
Newport News, VA
Use it to soak the dishes ! Make the dishes clean with no problem! Wish i can smell the scent while washing but it still get the job done! Will recommend
Jessica C.
Cherryville, NC
I use gain original to was my dishes because my husband likes it. The bubbles good, it smells good and I feel like my dishes are super clean after using!
Kistal A.
Does it clean well?
Miranda D.
Diberville, MS
How good does it work on pots and pans with after cooking with oil?
jhoana e.
Bradenton, FL
Hey you guys wich of the different scents of gain you prefer more?
Krista T.
What is your favorite scent?
Kistal A.
Is the perforance like the cheap brands?

Walmart